Soudam~pet

Characters: Top: Kazuichi Souda🔧🦈
Bottom: Gundham Tanaka 🐹🧣

Game: danganronpa 2 Goodbye despair

Warnings/kinks: Master & pet kink, Collar kink..?, Degrading Kink, really REALLY dirty talk(I think thats it)

Things you should know: U h So Gundham is a neko dog basically u h he like has a dog tail and ears oh and also the tail is like.. on top of his asshole like... his asshole is still there like Kaz can still put his pp in.
😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶😿🦶
  Gundham was pacing back and forth in his cabin contemplating what to do.

-Earlier that day-

  Gundham heard squeaking from his devas "quiet now..." Gundham sighed and yawned getting up and stretching. He whined. This was the most natural state you could see Gundham. As he got up he felt something touch his leg. He looked down and saw something fluffy wagging back and forth. He grabs it but then feels a tug at his behind. Gundham then realizes that the thing he was holding was a tail then another wave of realization washes over him as he figures out that the tail is his. He gasps and quickly lets go of the tail he didn't feel tugging anymore.

-end of flashback-
  Now we're back to Gundham pacing around the room. He couldn't go out like this! Gundham had no idea how Sonia would react and with Kazuichi's obsession over nekos who knows what he'll do to him! Gundham sighed he didn't have any hats to cover his ear nor did he have anything to cover up his long fluffy tail. He decided to just stay home. Suddenly two loud bangs erupted from outside his door. "HEY GUNDHAM YA IN THERE!?" It was Kazuichi. Kazuichi never comes to check up on him only way he would was if Sonia told him to but Sonia would normaly text him to tell him that Kazuichi was going to check up on him... and he didn't get a text from Sonia.

  "YES FIEND WHAT DO YOU NEED?" Gundham shouted back even tho he was right next to the door. "C-Can I come in man im.." Kazuichi mumbles something "Come again?" Gundham opens the door completely forgetting about his ears and tail. Kazuichi goes wide eyed as he looks Gundham up and down. Gundham's eyes go wide as well as he realised he had exposed himself. Gundham goes to shut the door but Kazuichi's foot stops it.

  "ow.." Kazuichi mumbles. Kazuichi forces the door open. Gundham's eyes look down to Kazuichi's crotch area and sees Kazuichi's boner. He turns red. "K-Kazuichi get out.." Kazuichi closes the door behind him and walks towards Gundham as Gundham stumbles back.

  "Damn.. a real life dog boy hm~" Gundham backs up but bumps into a wall. Kazuichi's got him in a corner. "Are they really as sensitive as the books say~" Kazuichi reaches to Gundham's ears and lightly tugs on them. Gundham moaned "ah~ mn~ Kazuichi..." Gundham grabs Kazuichi's hand "s-stop.." Kazuichi sighed "If that's what you want I won't go any further." Kazuichi backed up "I just came to check up on ya" Kazuichi started walking towards the door before Gundham stopped him "w-wait I..." Gundham mumbled something. Kazuichi turns around and smirks "You what?" Gundham sighs "I-I want you to go further do what you want to my body.." Gundham covers his face with his hands as he didn't have a scarf on. Kazuichi chuckled "I knew you'd come around now.. sit" Gundham blushed as Kazuichi's voice went from a high pitched scratchy voice to a lower pitched dominant one. Gundham felt compelled to listen to Kazuichi's orders but he didn't.

  "Aw~ Cmon pet sit for your master.. now." Kazuichi's voice get darker. Gundham's face flushed as he obediently sat down. "Good boy.. seeing as your the ultimate breeder I think you have tons of collars hm~?.. Now pet tell master where you keep them." "I-In my bottom drawer.." Gundham stutters. Kazuichi smiles and walks over to the drawer and sees collars and leashes.

  He grabs one that is meant for a big dog and a leash to go with it. Gundham blushes knowing what was going to happen next. Kazuichi walks back over to Gundham and squats down. He attaches the collar to Gundhams neck then latches the leash onto the collar. Gundham whimpers as his tail starts wagging.