Gonta x Korekiyo

Characters: Bottom: Gonta Gokuhara🦋🐛🐞 top: Korekiyo Shinguji👄

Game: Danganronpa v3: Killing harmony

Kinks/Warnings: um- praising and toys. Also there is no kiyos sister cause one. I don't like her and 2. It's confusing to me and I dont know how to portray her in a smut😥

Things you need to know: Lol this has no plot its skipping right to the smut. So be prepared also I'm going to stop putting what pov its in because i always write in 3rd POV
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Gonta moaned as Korekiyo slowly inserted a grey dildo up Gonta's entrance. Gonta's moans were quiet and gentle. Korekiyo pulled down his mask and gently kissed Gonta. He interwined his hand with Gonta's and started to thrust the dildo into Gonta. Gonta's moans turned into quiet whimpers because of Korekiyo's mouth.

He felt good. Gonta never felt this before. This intense rush of pleasure. Korekiyo pulled away "Your noises are so pretty Gonta~" Korekiyo cooed and tucked a loose strand of Gonta's hair behind his ear. Korekiyo traced Gonta's chest and moved the dildo faster causing a loud moan to come from the poor man.

Gonta's legs shook from the overwhelming pleasure. Gonta felt a tight knot in his stomach as his breathing became uneven. Korekiyo smirked and moved his hand down to Gonta's dick and put his hand to work. The sudden affection to Gonta's dick gave a delightful reaction from Gonta. A low growl escaped Gonta's lips. Korekiyo pumped the dildo harsher into Gonta as Gonta's semen came spilling out...FIN~
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Hi! HI! Yeahh sorry I haven't updated in like.. a month u h I haven't been busy just unmotivated lol sorry its so short but u m requests are always open :D and do keep commenting I love seeing people interact with this book a simple comment will brighten my day! Have a great day and if you ever wanna reach out to me,get to know me, or just vent my DMs are open on discord wattpad and Instagram.

Discord: Possumsporch#7571

Insta: possumsporch

luv you forever😎💞

Published: April 5 2021