Soudam~Pants

Characters: Top: Kazuichi souda Bottom: Gundham Tanaka

Game: Danganronpa Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Cuming in pants(idk whats its called) and teasing

Things you need to know: This smut had n o plot so you can imagine whatever lead up to this moment but the main plot came from weebzlut soudam book! I wanted to complete a somewhat smutty part of their book so here I am! Do read their book tho i thoroughly enjoyed it.
🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
3rd pov
🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
Kazuichi straddled Gundham. Gundham was extremely flustered he did not expect this from Kazuichi at all. I guess this was his revenger. Kazuichi grinned and started grinding onto Gundham. His hips moving was mesmerizing.

  Gundham tried his best to keep in his noises. That only made Kazuichi more annoyed so he leaned down and bit Gundham's neck, he also pushed down on Gundham's abdomen and moved his hips faster. Gundham yelped from all the sudden pleasure he felt. He felt like something was about to burst. Gundham was going to cum.

  He whimpered he still had pants on and it would be embarrassing to cum in his pants. "K-Kazuichi s-stop Im gunna c-ahg~" Kazuichi snickered he knew exactly what he was doing to Gundham. "Noo~ Kazuichi please no~ I d-don't wanna cum in my pants~" Gundham's back arched as he bucked his hips. Surprisingly tho Kazuichi managed to push Gundham back down. "I-I oh gods~!" Gundham felt his climax drawing near.

  Kazuichi moved his hips faster he could feel Gundham's penis throbbing. Gundham's eyes shot open and his mouth was agape and just like that he came hard in his pants. His hands were clenched holding onto the couch. Kazuichi smirked and got off him.
                   - aftermath-
  Gundham's legs were shaking and he saw a stain on his pants. Kazuichi chuckled and spoke "I'm gonna go get breakfast." "Y-You FIEND!"....FIN~
🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Alright sorry for a short chapter but um my birthdays right around the corner and imma turn 13 how fun. Well again scenario credit goes to: weebzlut and go read their soudam book and any other books they might have!

Date published: March 5 2021