Soudam~Spicy cuddles

Started: July 12 2021 at 8:51 PM

Characters: Top: Gundham Tanaka
Bottom: Kazuichi Souda(thats a first hm?)

Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Warnings/Kinks: Um.. mention of foreskin idk if i need to add that because its a normal thing but ig i will idk and um grinding/humping? Idk if that needs a warning but I'm not taking any chances 💀 there really isnt any kinks tho cuz yes
😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Gundham and Kazuichi were both cuddling. Kazuichi being spooned by Gundham. Kazuichi's back was facing Gundham's front and Kazuichi moved back and accidentally rubbed Gundham's penis causing Gundham's eyes to open. His face went a little red when he felt Kazuichi's ass right on his dick but didn't say anything. Gundham left it alone but he suddenly felt Kazuichi move again, Kazuichi's ass rubbing Gundham again. Kazuichi was unaware of his rubbing while Gundham was fully aware. Gundham was getting really hot and bothered so he started to move his hips.

Gundham basically started humping Kazuichi like a dog in heat(I'm killing myself sorry). Gundham started to whimper. Kazuichi opened woke up because of the whimpering. He was a little confused until he felt Gundham's hips rubbing against him. Kazuichi went wide eyed and his face turned red.

"G-Gundham what are you doing?" Gundham immediately stopped his face a dark red after realizing what he just did. "My apologies mortal I don't know what came over me." Kazuichi sat up "hmm... since your hard and I'm not really in the mood for toppin, you can top me... just this once of course." Kazuichi said with a smirk. Gundham sat up as well his face flushing a deep red as he nodded.

Kazuichi crawled over to Gundham capturing his lips in a kiss. Gundham closed his eyes as he leaned into the kiss. Kazuichi started to lay down holding onto Gundham, their lips were still connected. Gundham straddled Kazuichi holding onto his waist as Kazuichi moved his hands into Gundham's hair gripping it. Gundham stuck his tongue into Kazuichi's mouth causing Kazuichi to whimper into the kiss.

Kazuichi and Gundham pulled away, both panting for air. Gundham then moved down to Kazuichi's neck and sucked around Kazuichi's sweet spot. Kazuichi groaned and tangled his hand back into Gundham's hair. "Gun- ah~ Gundham can we skip the- mmm~ f-foreplay?~" Gundham smirked "of course my love" he gave Kazuichi's neck on last kiss before moving his head up and started to take off Kazuichi's shirt.

Kazuichi blushed and frowned "hey! No fair take off your shirt too!" Gundham gave a small smile and started to take off his shirt. Kazuichi blushed. Holy shit. He could watch Gundham take off his shirt all day it was that hot!

Kazuichi groaned "God dammit Gundham! Quite teasing me j-just fuck me already!" Gundham tilted his head as he threw his shirt to the floor "teasing? I don't recall teasing you my beloved" Gundham obviously knew that he was but he wanted to savor this moment seeing Kazuichi so frustrated was really amusing but hot. "Gundhammm!" Kazuichi whined his impatience getting to him. "Alright no need to get so worked up my prince~ I'm getting to it!~" Gundham got up and went to their drawer. Kazuichi frowned 'Gundham knew he was teasing me! What a jerk..' Kazuichi thought he was ready to mentally say more insults in his head but then he let out a yelp as he felt Gundham pull down his pants.

Gundham put some lube on his fingers and slowly put a finger into Kazuichi's hole. "Gah! Ow..." Kazuichi squirmed not used to this. "It's alright my prince the pain will cease soon I should know.." Kazuichi chuckled then he let out another hiss of pain as Gundham added another finger. After around 5 minutes of prep Gundham pulled down his shorts. Gundham wasn't wearing any underwear so he just spread the lube on right away.

"Are you ready my love?" "Y-yeah go for it.." Gundham moved back the skin around his penis and slowly moved in. "Hahh... AH~" Kazuichi arched his back as he felt an almost unbearable pain in his nether region. "Hah! AH FUCK~ how do you do this G-Gu-GAH-undham!~~" Kazuichi screamed out. Gundham started to thrust faster Kazuichi screamed again tears forming from his eyes and drool started to drip from his mouth. Gundham didn't reply to Kazuichi's question as he was close to his climax. "Gah~ I am going to e-ejeculate" "INSIDE PLEASE!~" Gundham nodded and thrusted into the deepest parts of Kazuichi and let his semen fill him up....FIN~
😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Yayy! I'm done finally umm.. thx for giving me this scenario :) I don't got much to say in this authors note so.. see yall in another sex scene ;)

Finsihed: July 17 2021 at 10:55 pm
Published: July 18 at 7:58 pm