Oumami Valentines Special

Characters: Bottom: Kokichi Ouma🎲
Top: Rantaro Amami

Game: Danganronpa v3 killing harmony

Kinks/Warnings: Master & pet kink
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
3rd POV
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
  Rantaro plopped himself down onto his and kokichi's shared bed. Kokichi was out getting some snacks. The front door opened and Kokichi came inside the house. He placed the bags down and took off his shoes(he did this right when he came inside btw) and tiptoed to the bedroom. He opened the door and saw Rantaro laying down.

  He ran in and jumped onto him causing Rantaro to yelp in surprise. "GAH- Oh It's just you Kokichi" "expecting someone else?" Kokichi fake pouted and let his fake tears run down his face. Rantaro chuckled and smiled "of course not". Rantaro was used to his fake tears and could tell what was real and what wasn't. He then ran his hand through kokichi's hair. Kokichi smiled but it turned mischievous really quickly. Kokichi kissed Rantaro roughly.

  Rantaro was taken aback but didn't mind it and kissed back even more roughly. Kokichi tried to remove Rantaro's shirt but was quickly picked up and slammed down onto the bed. Rantaro pinned him down. "Did you really think you can top me pet~?" "Y-Yeah I kinda did" Kokichi's face flushed. Rantaro chuckled and leaned down licking behind Kokichi's ear, nibbling his earlobe. "Mn..You thought wrong~" Rantaro said. "Hah~ I'm sorry master~ Please forgive me!~" Rantaro smiled "fine.. It is valentines day.. I'll forgive you just this once.~" Rantaro whispered into kokichi's ear and moved his head down licking Kokichi's neck.

  "Hmm~ M-Master can we please..hah~ Skip the foreplay" "fine fine." Rantaro began to remove kokichi's clothing along with his own. Rantaro got up and closed the door aswell as  grabbing a bottle of lube. He came back to the bed. Rantaro squirts lube onto his fingers and slowly slides one into Kokichi. Kokichi lets out a series of moans. Rantaro finishes preparing Kokichi and lubed up his dick.

  "Ready pet?~" "Yes master~". Rantaro slid into kokichi, Kokichi arched his back, eyes wide, and moaned. "OhhhHH FUCK!~ M-MAAASSTER~". Rantaro smirked and rocked his hips roughly hitting kokichi in all the right places. "Pet I'm gonna release inside you~" " P-PLEASE DO HaH~~ Fill mEE UP" Kokichi scream moaned out. Rantaro grunts slamming into the deepest parts of kokichi and letting his seed out. Kokichi's face went aheago as he came....FIN~
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by: Muntilecterp

Hope this was to your liking. Ik its not valentines day anymore but whatever I wanted to get this done before the end of February so sorry if its not as good as others alsooo...MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN MARCH How exciting 😌

Date published: February 24 2021