Soudam(sdr2)

Characters: Kazuichi souda and Gundham Tanaka

Game: Super danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair

Kinks/warnings: Prostate abuse toys over stimulation and dirty talk🌜
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
3rd pov♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

  Kazuichi was out at work while Gundham was home. Gundham was feeling extremely lustful dirty fantasies of Souda pounding into Gundham were the only thing Gundham could think of no matter how hard he tried to think of something else. His lust got the best of him. He got up and went his closet pulling out a pink dildo this should satisfy him before Kazuichi came back. Gundham looked around in his drawers looking for lube.

He found it and pulled down his pants then put lube onto his fingers. Gundham started to prep himself. He then lubed up the dildo and slid it inside himself "gh-~" Gundham started pounding the dildo inside of himself moaning loudly. He wasn't able to contain his sounds. He didn't think much of it I mean he was all alone. Little did he know Kazuichi was right outside his door.

Gundham soon came moaning Kazuichi's name. "Wow Gundy~ were you really that needy for my cock?" Gundham jumped "K-Kazuichi! H-How long have you been here!?" "Long enough to watch you cum" Gundham blushed and started to get up extremely embarrassed he had been caught. "Nu-uh-uh Not so fast Gundy~" Kazuichi grabbed Gundham and pinned him down "gah! Kazuichi what are you ah~" Kazuichi started to rub his finger around Gundham's entrance "hmm~ You stretched yourself so well It's gonna make entering you so much easier" Kazuichi hummed making Gundham blush "K-Kaz~" "Huh~ you getting turned on right Gundy?~" "g-gah! Please Kazuichi fuck me I can't take it anymore Ive been wanting it all day!" "Fine no mercy Gundy~" Gundham blushed even more his lust growing.

Kazuichi pulled his pants down grabbed the lube that was still on the bed,lubed up his dick and slid inside of Gundham immediately thrusting at a harsh and fast pace. "GAH FUCK OH GODS!~~" Gundham was losing it Souda's dick felt way better than the piece of rubber he used to try to relieve himself. Souda hit Gundham's prostate. Souda knew immediately that he did seeing how Gundham's eyes widened and his moans turned more into screams. "Hmm~~ This your prostate Gundy?~" Kazuichi chuckled before slamming harsher into Gundham and hitting his prostate Gundham came twice during all of this....

Gundham was on his 6th load he was tired and overstimulated his throat becoming dry. The pleasure was to much and suddenly he felt warm creamy cum fill him up making the pleasure much more intense causing him to cum for the 7th time....FIN~
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
YOUR DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: So Gundham was f u c k e d like very harshly lmfao Anyways I was listening to "Touch you" From Yarichin bitch club on repeat while writing this. Gundham wasn't able to walk for awhile and Kaz kept apologizing for going to rough gundham didn't mind tho he most definitely wants that to happen again😶

Date published: ????? ?? ????