Kiibo x Kokichi

Ship: Kiibouma
Video game: Danganronpa v3: Killing Harmony
Kinks: None(idk if dirty talk is a kink smh)
A/N Kiibo in this is more human then robot but still robot-? And this is a late birthday thing

3rd pov
Kiibo was patiently waiting for Kokichi on his bed. Kokichi had asked Kiibo to wait there because he was going to do something. Kiibo waited and then he heard his name being called. Kiibo got up to see what it was. Once he got out in the hallway everything was dark. Kiibo continued walking and he soon entered the kitchen, he blindly looked for the light switch. The light illuminated from the ceiling and he heard a loud "SURPRISE". Kiibo jumped and once he saw what his friends did he smiled brightly.
----------------------
After the party
----------------------
Kiibo and Kokichi were in Kokichi's room "hey Kiibaby~" Kiibo blushed brightly "nishishishi~ You like that nickname?~" Kokichi whispered in Kiibo's ear.(No they are not dating..yet) Kiibo let out a whimper and covered his mouth. Kokichi giggled and started running his hand up and down Kiibos chest "Kiibaby~ Give me permission to do whatever I want to you!~" Kiibo wondered what Kokichi meant by that and out of curiosity the robot responded "I give you permission" Kokichi giggles again. Kokichi goes down to Kiibos neck and Kiibo tilts his head for kokichi.

Kokichi starts giving little kisses and eventually starts to suck on his neck. Kiibo let out soft moans. Kokichi put his hand in Kiibo's pants causing Kiibo to gasp and let out a whimper. "Wow Kiiboy!~ You are so big!" Kokichi lets out giggles then pins Kiibo down. Kiibo gasped in surprise from the sudden movement.

"Oh I can't wait to ride you!~" Kokichi decided to prep himself infront of Kiibo and give him a show Kokichi stripped off Kiibo's clothes. Kokichi stripped of his clothes as well just more seductively. Kokichi grabbed a bottle of lube from under his pillow and squirted some on his fingers and got down on his knees with his ass up. Kiibo got a nice view of Kokichi's ass. Kokichi traced his entrance with his finger quietly whimpering he then pushed his finger in letting out a moan. "Mmm~" He added 2 more fingers moaning out the robots name while Kiibo sat on the bed with a red face and a raging boner.

Kokichi stopped prepping and pulled his fingers out with a pop. He got on top of Kiibo and grabbed Kiibo's dick aligning it with his entrance. Kiibo was a blushing mess as Kokichi bounced on his member "OH YOU ARE SO BIG KIIBABY!~~" Kiibo whined and blushed "mm~" Kokichi was getting close so he started to bounce faster and Kiibo started to thrust making Kokichi moan in surprise. Kiibo continued to thrust with Kokichi's bounces. Kiibo suddenly hit the others prostate. "GAHH!!!~~" Kokichi clenched around Kiibo's dick Kiibo groaned at the sudden tightness and came. Kiibo's thick cum sent Kokichi over the edge as he twitched and came on Kiibo and his chest.

Kokichi was panting heavily. He pulled out Kiibos dick and plopped himself next to Kiibo. Kiibo got up and went to grab a cloth to clean them both off. He wiped of his face and chest and then cleaned up Kokichi. That sent Kokichi into a fit of giggles. After cleaning up Kiibo threw the covers over the both of them. Kiibo pulled Kokichi to his chest cuddling with Kokichi. Kokichi smiled and snuggled into Kiibo's chest.....FIN~

A/N You don't know how many times I wanted to kashoot myself writing this but you know whatever🌁🏃‍♂️💨

Date published: December 27 2020