Chapter 32

"How's she doing back there?" Kun asked

"She's breathing but unconscious" Chan said while holding Y/n in his arms.

Next to Chan was Hyunjin, he was holding y/ns hand, he was worried about her. I could've saved her he thought.

"Hyunjin you couldn't have done anything, no one could get back in and the wood separated you two as it fell. Don't beat yourself up about it" Chan whispered in his ear. It's was almost like he could read his mind.

Chan was worried for his sister but he knew that she would be ok, she tough. But what he couldn't get out of his head was what she said about Hannah. No one else knew in skz who Hannah was apart from Y/n.

- - - - -

"Guys we're here" Kun said as he landed the helicopter.

The others could see people waiting for them on.

Then all got off and Taeil ran up to Chan with a unconscious y/n.

"Come with me" Taeil shouted and they ran into the nct base.

"Will she be ok?" Felix asked with worry in his voice.

"Hopefully, Taeil hyung is our best medic" A familiar voice said. Felix turnt around.

"Chenle!" He shouted and they gave each other a hug.

"Hey hyung" Chenle shouted back. They let go of each other and faced the others.

"Thank you for everything, I didn't know who else to call" Hyunjin said thank you to Taeyong.

"No problem. We are happy to help. After all with what you guy did for us this is the least we can do" Taeyong replied and gestured everyone to come inside.

Inside was nct 127, Jaemin and Chenle.

"Where are the others?" Han asked

"Ah WayV and the rest of dream are on a mission in China. They should be back in a few weeks" Jaehyun answered the younger

"Make yourselves at home guys, y/n will be ok" Mark said. Everyone sat down apart from Hyunjin and Jeongin, they went to the infirmary.

They walked through the doors and saw Chan sat next to Y/ns bed and Taeil by a computer. She was still unconscious, but she looked better, all her cuts were cleaned and she had clean clothing on. 

"How is she doing hyung?" Jeongin asked Taeil.

"She's doing ok, she took in a lot of smoke but she should wake up any minute" Taeil said walking to the 2.

"Okay thank you" they both bowed, Taeil just smiled back and left the room to give them all some privacy.

- - - - -

Ten walked into the living room amd everyone looked at him.

"She ok, she's still not awake yet but you can go see her if you wou-"

Taeil didn't even have chance to finish his sentence, they all got up and went to the infirmary.

Luckily the room was quite big else there wouldn't have been so much room for 19 grown men.

"How did you know that we were in trouble?" Seungmin asked the nct members.

"Hyunjin called us saying there had been a fire and told us your location and that you needed help asap" Haechan told them.

"Well thank you Kun and everyone, we wouldn't been burnt alive if it wasn't for you" Chan said.

"It's ok Chan, that's what friends are for. Also exo has informed us that they wouldn't be able to help you since a base of theirs in England had been destroyed and everyone was killed. So we are going to be helping you now" Taeyong announced.

"Really? Thank you so much" Lee know said surprised

"Stop thanking us it's the least we can do. We are going to put a stop to this forever"  Johnny said.

- - - - -
It was about an hour later and the only was left in the room was Chan, Hyunjin, Han, Taeil, Jaehyun.

Hyunjin was hold of her hand whilst everyone was quietly talking.

He felt y/ns finger move a little.

"Guys she moved her finger!" Hyunjin shouted.

Y/n started to wake up and Taeil came over to see if she was ok.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She shouted at the mystery man infront of her.

"Y/n calm down, we are at NCTs base" Hyunjin said trying to calm her down.

"Oh ok well thank you" she said.

Chan came over and hugged her.

"I'm so glad your okay, I don't know what I would've done if I lost you to"

"It's ok, I'm sorry"

"You don't have to apologise, it's okay"

"Guys can I ask you a question?" Han asked. Y/n nodded

"Who's Hannah?"

Sorry guys for such the long wait. This chapter has been taking ages to write. Sadly I'm experiencing some writers block. There so many idea but I don't know how to write it 😅😭. Thank you for the support and for reading this chapter. Nct meme bets will now be helping instead of exo.