Chapter 8

No one's POV:

"Hello Hyunjin, I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better. Anyways we found out who was shooting at us, turns out it was just a random shooting. They were just trying to take our money and things. Now that this has happened. We think that it will be a good idea for Y/n to start training with us." Chan said looking at everyone. He thought that Y/n would be upset about having to learn things to do with the mafia world but it turns out she was thinking that it would be a good idea to, and that she needs to learn how to protect herself and help the guys when she can.

"However, I hate to say this but we have no other choice. Y/n since you're the only girl in the group it would be best that you do seducing sometimes. Since we only have a male one and not a female one. It could really come into use. You will start your training next week and hopefully Hyunjin will be healed by then since you two will be working a lot together. Anyways, with I.N you will be learning some basic medical skills. With Felix you will be working on you gun shooting skills. With Seungmin you will be learning how to hack things and find out information on people. Lastly you will be working with Hyunjin on close combat, with and without a weapon and learning how to seduce. You won't be training with the rest of us because it isn't useful things for you that you need to know. However you will fight us all occasionally to get use to fighting other people. I'm sorry that you have to do it Y/n'' Chan explained. When he mentioned the seducing part he saw her face drop. She looked worried.

Y/n's POV:

I was listening to what Chan had to say. When he mentioned that I would have to seduce people, my heart sank. I was worried since I'm still a virgin and everything, I hadn't even had my first kiss yet!, so it came to quite a shock but once he explained why, it did make sense.

"It's ok Chan. I understand that it would help you guys a lot. I want to help you guys and I don't want to be putting any of you in any danger''. I replied and gave Chan a small smile to reassure him. I could feel a blush on my cheeks forming at the thought of training with Hyunjin. I looked down then looked at Hyunjin and saw him staring at me.

Hyunjin's POV:

Once I heard Chan say what y/n would have to do. I looked at her she looked so shocked until she said that she would do it. I was surprised. She looked down and I saw a slight blush on her cheeks. I wonder why she's blushing for?. She turned and looked at me. That's when I said

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it would be best for the group if I did'' y/n replied slightly embarrassed. I just nodded back at her.

"Anyways your first training is with Seungmin but that's not for a few more days. I'm going to go now. I need to sort a few things out. Bye guys''. Chan said as he walked out the door.

"I'm going to go to but I'll be back later'' Y/n said as she left following behind Chan. I was sad to see her go but then I realised that she had been here for a while and probably wanted a shower and stuff.

That just left me with everyone else. Boy didn't I regret it!. They were so noisy but It was fun being around them again. So I didn't really mind that much. We had been talking for a few hours.

"So, what's going on between you and y/n then, huh?" Changbin said smirking at me.

"It's nothing''

"Oh sure. It didn't look like nothing earlier" Changbin said whilst raising his eyebrows up and down. I couldn't help it but I felt my cheeks getting warm. He must have seen us earlier before they came in.