Chapter 36

It was the next day. Everyone was a bit nervous since they weren't sure what was going to happen. Everyone had eaten breakfast and was getting any last minute training in.

"Changbin can you help me with my shooting please" Y/n cutely asking him, hoping that he would say yes.

"Fine" he bluntly said, trying to hide his laugh

"Why do you want Changbin to help you when you've got a boyfriend who will" Hyunjin whined whilst back hugging y/n to stop her from going. She slipped out of his arms and turned around.

"Jinnie he's better than you. Chill." She said whilst laughing. Before Hyunjin even had the chance to respond she ran away pulling Changbin behind her.

They made it to the training room where I.N and Felix where training together.

"Ow! Y/n you didn't have to be so aggressive" he complained, rubbing his arm.

"Stop complaining. It wasn't even that bad"

"Ugh, come on then I thought you wanted help"

They went over to the weapons wall and grabbed their guns and started training.

- - - - -

It was a few hours later and everyone had gone off to get ready. The guys were wearing suits, they were acting as security. Apart from Changbin who was wearing the club uniform, he was being a bartender.

Hyunjin came into Y/n's room and gave her a strap to go around her thigh, it was to hold her knife. She was wearing a royal blue dress which came to her mid thigh, it wasn't to tight so she could still be able to move easily. She had a pair of safety shorts underneath just incase. She was also wearing a formal jacket/blazer so she had a place to put her gun for easy access. She was also taking a bag for all of her other things.

"Woah, you look gorgeous princess" Hyunjin said, looking her up and down.

"Thank you Jinnie. You look handsome"

She gave him a tight hug.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you more" he whispered back.

He pulled away from her to get a better view of her. He gave her a gentle kiss, which she had quickly responded to. After a couple minute it started to get more heated. Y/n pulled away first to get some air.

"Jinnie I've got to get ready. We'll have plenty of time to do that after our mission"

"Good" was all he said as he left with a playful smile on his face. Y/n just laughed since she found it funny.

She finished curling her hair and started doing her makeup, it wasn't a heavy look but it matched her dress and brought out her hazel eyes. (You can think of your own style if you want to)

Once she was finished she went down to see that all the boys were already finished. They all looked really nice. Seungmin was the only one not dressed up since he was staying here.

Y/n POV:

"You look amazing princess" Hyunjin came over and wrapped his hands around my waist. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel myself starting to blush. He just laughed and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Y/n here is your ear piece. You'll be able to hear me and the guys whilst there" Seungmin gave me.

He handed me a ear piece which he told me to put in and made sure it was working.

No ones POV:

It was finally time to leave, when they arrived at the club, they parked a couple blocks away so it wouldn't be as obvious.

"Remember the plan guys, y/n you need to take out your target and we'll take out the others. Don't come back down until we say" Chan said.

"Good luck and watch each other's backs" he said before they began to leave.

They went one by one and soon they were all in the club. The guys were spread around the club whilst y/n was sitting at the bar.

"Right y/n you gonna want to go over to him or try and get him to come over to you. Try to get his attention somehow. He's the guy in the corner with a whisky in his hand" Seungmin said through the ear piece.

Y/n looked around club but not being to obvious. She saw him. He was quite a lot taller than she had thought.

"Ok, found him" Y/n said.

She went on the dance floor trying to get his attention. She wasn't a bad dancer. Hyunjin started getting jealous by the amount of guys checking Y/n out.

"Guys I have a bad feeling about this" Hyunjin said through the earpiece.

"Don't worry. They are only an amateur gang" Seungmin replied.

Y/n was going to go back to the bar until she felt someones hand on her waist. She looked at the hand and back at the man who it belonged to. Her plan had worked.

"Do you want a drink? Let's go back to the bar" He said. She tried to hold back her smile at how easy it was to get her target over here.

They both went over to the bar. His hand didn't leave her waist until they sat down. It made Y/n want to throw up.

"What brings a young lady like you to here?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, I thought I should just have some fun whilst still being young. What about you? What brings you here" She asking trying to be seductive hoping that he would fall for it.  She placed her hand on his, running it up and down his arm.

"Oh I- I was just coming out to have some drinks with a friend but they bailed" he stuttered. Y/n didn't realise how easily men fall for her touch.

"That's too bad, how about we have a few drinks together"

"Sure why not. A red wine for the lady and I'll have a vodka and coke" He asked the bartender.

Little did he know the bartender was actually Changbin. He poured the drinks, however the wine was non alcoholic and the vodka and coke had a drug in it so the alcohol would effect him quicker.

They thanked the 'bartender' and started to have a conversation. By the time they had gotten to the end of their drinks, the man very drunk.

"Do you want to take this somewhere else?" He said in a slurred speech. She nodded and followed him. He took them to a room and started to get too close to Y/n. She punched him which in return he started fighting back. She managed to get her knife and stab him in the chest near his heart.

"Target is out" Y/n said through her ear piece.

"Well done Y/n, stay there while the guys do the rest" Seungmin replied

The guys heard that and started shooting the other gang members around the club. The other people there either ran out of the club or died in the crossfire between the 2 gangs.

"Guys where's the last one. I saw him a minute ago" Lee know said.

As he said that, bullets started firing towards him. He saw that it was coming from behind the bar. He shot the man dead.

"That's the last one guys. Well done. Y/n come down now" Chan spoke through her ear piece.

After Y/n heard that she started to walk out the room until she felt someone put a cloth over her mouth and nose. She tried to fight back but there was no hope, the sleepiness took over her body.

"Y/n did you hear us, come down now" Hyunjin said, his heart started beating faster. They all looked at each other with a worried look.

There was no response so they all ran up the stair where they saw her bag and gun on the floor with a note.

"We've finally got our beloved Y/n back"

Ooo. What do think???