Chapter 44

"Are you ok?!" Hyunjin ran over and helped.

"Yeah I'm fine Jinnie" Y/n replied.

She pushed the dead body off of her and stood up. She looked around and saw all the other dead bodies on the floor.

"What...who?" Chan asked confused.

"Wassup!" They heard a different voice, followed by more footsteps.

"Lucas.....WayV?  I thought you weren't back until tonight?" Jaehyun greeted.

"We got back earlier than we thought" Ten answered.

"Me and Yangyang met each other when we both on solo missions, it was a few months ago. Basically he was getting his ass beat and I recognised him from the pictures in NCTs bas-"

"It was 5 against 1. Common" Yangyang interrupted her and argued back.

"Oh well" Y/n scoffed.

"As I was saying, on my way here I rang Yangyang asking for help and told him my plan"

Hyunjin pulled Y/n into a hug.

"Please don't do that ever again. I thought I was going to loose you" he whispered with a shaky voice.

"It's ok Jinnie. I'm hear. I'm not going anywhere" she comforted him.

She pulled away but Hyunjins hand didn't leave her waist. He kept her close to him, afraid that he might actually loose her.

"Thank you guys for you help. I'm glad no one is seriously hurt. We really owe you one now" Chan thanked everyone.

"It no problem Chan. After all we are allies and you would do the same for us. We are going to be heading off now. The people are on their way to clean up and clear the bodies." Taeyong said.

They all said their goodbyes and the NCT boys left.

- - - - -

"I can't believe you" Chan said ruffling Y/n wet hair.

"Ahh don't do that. It's going to get tangly" she complained.

Chan just laughed at her and sat and ate the food they had ordered. They were all sat in the living room eating and were about to watch a movie.

- - - - -

Y/n woke up to her being carried by someone. She knew by the feeling and smell that it was Hyunjin.

"You smell nice" she laughed.

"Thank you princess" he laughed at her.

He placed gently her on the bed and climbed in with her. She cuddled up closely with him and started tracing her finger along his stomach.

"I love you" Y/n said.

"I love you too" he answered back.

She looked up to him and the shared a lustful kiss together. It eventually got more heated, to the point of Hyunjin hovering over Y/n.

"Can I?" He asked before he took her jumper off to which she said yes to.

- - - - -

3 months later:

'Jinnie can you make me your special ramen please" she begged.

"I've made some for you everyday this week Y/n" he complained back.

"I know but it's just so good!"

"Ugh fine"

He made some of his special ramen. They were soon finished and went to train a little bit after.

Hiiii guysss! How are you liking it so far. We haven't got that many chapters left. Please enjoy this chapter 🥺. Thank you so much for reading.