Chapter 40

It was the next day, yesterday they all just relaxed. Jaehyun, Chenle and Momo had all went back to their bases.

Y/n's body was still aching and had only just started recover so she's going to need help doing simple things like showering and getting changed. 

She slept in her own bed last night alone since Hyunjin was scared of moving in his sleep and hurting her. He decided to sleep on the sofa she's got in her room instead.

"Jinnie can you help me please, I haven't be able to take a shower yet" Y/n asked

"Of course princess" Hyunjin replied. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the shower since she couldn't walk without crutches. She decided to have a bath since she wouldn't have to stand for that.

Hyunjin placed her next to the sink and started running the bath.

"Do you want bubble bath?" Hyunjin asked like she was a baby

"Of course!" She answer back. Hyunjin laughed and put her favourite one in.

The bath was ready and Hyunjin helped Y/n take her clothes off. He hadn't actually seen the bruised, cuts and all the stitches she had.

He looked at her in shock.

"I'm so sorry princess"

Y/n wiped the tears that had fallen from his eyes and pulled him into a hug. He loosely wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey Jinnie, it's not your fault. Anyways these bruises will go away. I.N said that the tried to stitch the letter and cuts in a way so there will be minimal scaring" Y/n tried to comfort him.

The hug lasted a while until Hyunjin pulled away and wiped his face.

"Let's get you in the bath before it gets cold"

"Ok Jinnie"

He placed her in the bath and started washing her hair for her, giving her a  massage as well.

- - - - -

It was a few hours later and everyone was in the games room. Some of them were playing just dance, 2 were playing pool whilst the others played on the Xboxes.

A notification had came through on Y/n's phone.

She looked at it and froze.

She turnt to Chan.

"Chan come look at this"

Chan walked over to her and looked at the message

'🌹'

'Mothers favourite?" Chan questioned

"You don't think that she sent it. It's from an unknown number" Y/n asked.

"It could be. I'll get Seungmin to try and find who sent it.

- - - - -

"Any updates" Cham asked Seungmin who was currently in his tech room trying to find out who sent this message.

"Not exactly. It was sent from somewhere in South Korea, it was sent from a burner phone so we won't be able to find the exact location ." Seungmin explained.

Chan sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"It could be someone messing around" Han, who was trying to help, said.

"I doubt that Han. It's a bit coincidental that Y/n went missing because of BTS and we know that our mother and them were working together"

"Y/n mentioned that when she was kidnapped they said that our mother was the one who killed our father" Chan added.

"Well, I'll see what else I can find out, okay Hyung" Seungmin said.

"Ok, I've got to go now anyways. Thank you guys" chan left to go to his office, trying to find more information.

Heyy sorry this is a shorter chapter. It's a bit of a filler chapter.  Thank you so much for reading!