Chapter 25

Y/n POV:
A week has pasted and Felix is still asleep. I feel so guilty. I'm sat next to Felix. I was just staring at him and his bandaged stomach where he got shot.

"Hey princess are you okay?"

"U-um yeah sorry Jinnie I was just thinking about things"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hyunjin came over and sat next to me and hugged me.

"I feel so guilty. It should've been me who got shot. Not Felix. And now he's lying there in a coma and we don't know when or if he's going to wake up". I said starting to cry into Hyunjin's shoulder.

"It's ok princess. He was just trying to protect you. He knew that he would've been able to handle the shot more than you. He's going to be ok. He's a tough guy. He may not look like it but trust me he is" he said rubbing my back. I slowly began to calm down. He pulled away.

"Come on, come with me. You need to have some food and go sleep. You was down here all night and I bet you didn't sleep much"

Before I even had time to respond he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walked out of the infirmary and walked to the kitchen. He placed me down on the tall chairs by the counter. He started to make us both some ramen (yes we are having ramen for breakfast). He finished making it and brought over 2 bowls over.

"Do you want to do something today y/n like go out somewhere or something?"

"I don't know. What if something happens to Felix"

"Ok. Why don't we go somewhere not to far away and if anything bad happens to Felix the boys will ring us straight away. Does that sound better?"

"Ok thank you Jinnie"

"Anything for you princess. Let's take you to bed and get some sleep and we will go this afternoon" I smiled and nodded.

I took both our bowls over to wash them. Once I was done I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a quick peck on my cheek. Then I felt someone pick me up bridal style.

"I can walk myself Jinnie" I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah but I like carrying you. Plus your tired so why not" He stated.

I signed and buried my head into his chest, inhaling his scent. It instantly calmed me down and I felt my eyes getting heavier.

We got to the top and into his room. He placed me down but my half asleep self hugged him and he fell top of me. I started laughing.

"Ugh your such a baby"

"I know" he laughed quietly after he heard that.

He layed next to me and we fell asleep hugging each other.

- - - - -

"Chan hyung I found something!"

"Okay I'm coming"

Chan was with Felix in the infirmary since Y/n left and he didn't wasn't Felix to be left alone incase anything happened again so he rung Changbin to see if he could sit with him.

Chan walked with Seungmin to where all the Monitors and tech things are set up.

"What did you find Seungmin?"

"Right so obviously we know that it's BTS that shot Felix last week. Obviously BTS are out biggest enemy so that's why they could've attacked us"

"That's not the only reason. Y/n won't be happy that I told you this but you need to know but don't tell the other members, I'll tell them all later on. So when Y/n was in Australia my parents forced her and 'V' also know as taehyung into a relationship. V abused her and treated her very badly. She shot him the day before she left but it wouldn't have killed him. BTS were associated with my parents so that's why they probably attacked because we've got Y/n and they've found her and want her back. We aren't going to let them take her tho. Not over my dead body"