Chapter 1

( ⚠️Mentions abuse, please do not read if that could be a trigger⚠️)

Y/n was like any other girl. Y/n was kind, well behaved, had good grades. She was also shy and didn't have too many friends but she preferred it this way, it was easier and more simple. She lived in Australia for most of her life. She was 3/4 Korean, her mother was half Australian and half Korean. Whereas her dad was fully Korean and had moved to Australia for business purposes. However behind her perfect character, her parents where the leaders of the most gruesome and harsh mafia gang, the scorpios. She didn't like the business that her parents where involved in but she couldn't tell her parent that else they would do the same that they did to her brother, kill her.

When y/n was only 11, she heard her brother, Chan, and parents having an argument late at night which had woke her up. She heard them saying that Chris was a disappointment to the family and that he didn't deserve to be here any more. After that, she heard her brother (who was only 16 at the time) sobbing and yelling for help as it sounded that he was being dragged out of the house, into a van. She heard the van door slam shut which made y/n jump. After there was no more yelling she decided to go downstairs to see what had happed, she saw her mother's eyes slightly puffy and red and she saw her father in the kitchen drinking alcohol. She didn't like it when her drank because he wouldn't usually be nice.

'Why was everyone shouting' Y/n said in a sleepy voice.

'Chris has gone away and will never be coming back. EVER!' Y/n's farther shouted, slamming his glass on the counter side causing a little crack in it. He through it in the bin, and made his way to his office. His sudden outburst cause Y/n and her mother to jump.

'Y/n sweetheart. Chris will never comeback. He betrayed us and therefor will be punished and will be gone forever.' Her mother said with a sly, icy undertone, which surprised Y/n since her mother was always a kind- hearted joyful person. Y/n just nodded and walked back into her room. She cried for most of the night because she was sad that she would never be able to see her brother again. From that day on Y/n's whole life changed. She was never involved with her parents business until now. Her mother became more and more cruel everyday and her father got even worse with his alcohol and behaviour towards her. She was gradually getting abused. Her parent taught her how to fight and defend herself. She was told since that night, that Chris was horrible and he deserved to die. She hated her brother for betraying them. But she hated her parents even more for putting her through all the verbal and physical abuse. Until one day she found something out.

Hello so this is the first actual Chapter. Do you like it?  Thank you for reading.