Chapter 38

⚠️immature language⚠️

'TELL US YOU BITCH!' Namjoon shouted. Punching the weak girl on the floor again.

She had been tortured for hours, she didn't know how long she had been there for, but she wished that it would all end soon.

"I'm surprised. You guys knew where are base was and that we were in the island but you couldn't get into our information data base. Pathetic" she chuckled, but soon after coughed up blood.

"Your such a pathetic brat. I couldn't believe how naive you were back then." V hissed.

"I'm gonna be surprised if your gonna last a few more hours like that" Jungkook dryly said.

"I thought we were friends. And then you go and do something like this and take me parents side. You took Chan away. For what? So you could be in the good books of my parents!" She finally gathered enough strength and shouted at them.

That caused for another electric current to run through her body. Causing her excruciating pain. An ear piercing scream came out of her.

"We were never friends. It was all for show. Oh I don't know if you were informed or not but your 'father' got killed a few months ago. Shame your mum was the one to end him" Namjoon said before they all left.

- - - - -

It was about an hour later and the door opened again. She dreaded what would come next. She looked up and saw something unexpected.

"It's ok. We're going to help you" a girl said. She was accompanied by 3 other girls.

"We're on your side. The boys have gone out. They don't know we are in here with you. We are BlackPink" the one with short hair said.

They introduced themselves and helped clean her cuts and bruised.

"Ow" she hissed.

"I'm sorry" Jisoo said

They had carved the letters 'SLUT' into her thigh with a knife. She had various other cuts and bruises all over her body. Her whole body was in pain. She couldn't walk. Jennie thinks that her ankle may be broken broken.

"We've contacted Chan. They are coming here are midnight. Please just stay on for a little longer" Lisa said.

They heard cars pull up and the 4 girls quickly left.

- - - - -

"Chan!"

"Yeah Changbin. What is it?. Is it Y/n?"

"BlackPink has called. They said that Y/n is at BTS's headquarters in Busan, and that she's not in a good shape. They're going to try and help us as much as possible" Changbin explained.

"Ok that's good. Thank you....I'll go and call them and come up with a plan"

"Alright hyung. We are going to get her back soon. She's a strong girl" Changbin left to go back to get ready with all the others since they will be leaving soon.

- - - - -

"Lisa. Changbin told me. How is she?" Chan said panicking

"She's still alive but she's not in a good way. They've beaten her really bad"

"I'm going to kill them!" Chan shouted.

For the next 30 minutes they discussed a plan.

"Another meeting" Chan texted the group chat with all of them in

He went down into the training room to see all the bodies waiting for him.

"Ok so the plan is. We go there and BlackPink will cause a distraction. At that time we go in and kill anyone we see on the opposite team. I don't care if their innocent or not. We are wiping them out.
Whilst that's happening BP are going to get Y/n out and take her to a car where I.N, Jaehyun and Chenle will take her back to our base and treat her. Once we've killed everyone and all of our lot are out of the building, we blow the place up. Everyone got it?" Chan asked and everyone said yes.

"Right let's go"

They all geared up and left. They were in 7 different vehicles. On there way there they noticed these 2 new cars following behind them.

"Guys we've got 2 cars behind us" Lee know said into the ear pieces that everyone had.

"Oh don't worry. It's twice. They found out about BTS taking y/n and they wanted to help. They weren't going to take no as answer and to be honest we need as much help as we can possibly get. They know the plan" Taeyong said.

"Ah ok thank you. Seungmin can you connect their ear pieces to your channel please" Chan asked and Seungmin did it.

"Can everyone hear me?"

Chan got replies from the NCT guys, Stray Kids, Twice and BlackPink.

- - - - -

They had finally got there and was just waiting for the cue to go in. BlackPink was causing an explosion in the back garden so most of the guys will be there.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO!"

Damn, sorry guys but your going to have to wait till the next chapter for more.

Sorry if this chapter disappointed you but the next chapter should hopefully be a little longer!

Thank you so much for reading. If anyone is struggling with anything or wants to talk to someone, my messages are always open. Please message me if you need or want to. Remember to eat and drink today!

ALSO HAPPY (little bit late) BIRTHDAY TO I.N!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHNNY AND JUNGWON!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳