FIVE

All I Want For Christmas (Is To Give My Love Away)

The last thing that Addison Montgomery bargained for was to absolutely hate the game of surgical 'secret Santa'.

FIVE

"So, Joe's?" Meredith Grey says very casually as she walks out of the hospital alongside Addison Montgomery.

"Yeah," says Addison shyly, as she walks in the familiar direction.

"Did you know they made pizzas?" says Meredith.

"No, they make pizzas?" says Addison.

"Yeah, new thing. Mini ones, I could use one for dinner, how about you?" says Meredith.

"Yeah, that sounds great," says Addison, as she swears internally in her head.

'Don't get so close, don't get so close, don't get so close...' Addison thinks to herself.

Meredith holds the door open for Addison, gesturing her inside and towards the barstools in the far corner closest to the dartboards.

"It's fun to watch," Meredith says innocently, pointing towards the game going on, but Addison can't help but suffer as her mind wanders to... Other things.

'What the hell!?' Addison imagines.

"Joe!" Meredith beckons.

"Hello, doctors," says Joe, quirking an eyebrow at these specific two women sitting next to each other, and then trying to cover it up quickly.

"Could we have two of those pizzas?" says Meredith.

"Coming right up," says Joe, as he goes to put them in the oven.

"Do you want a drink?" says Addison before she can think better of it.

"Definitely," says Meredith. "You?" she offers.

'Yes!' Addison's mind blurts out, though she tries to contain herself.

"Sure," says Addison.

"Joe!" says Meredith, as she turns around, and reaches up to wave over to him.

As she does this, Addison is accidentally met with the sight of Meredith's shirt riding up to her back, and just the very edge of her new black lace panties becoming visible a the edge of her jeans.

Addison reddens, gulps, and tries to look away but she can't.

She's fascinated by the most sinful sights of the blonde woman, and it's causing her to need to grip onto the table.

"Do you want... What do you want?" Meredith asks her, once Joe has answered her, and she's ordering drinks for both of them.

'You,' Addison's brain supplies unhelpfully.

"Umm-" Addison cuts out, unable to shake herself out of it on time.

"Their margaritas are actually pretty good," says Meredith.

"It's a little cold out for a margarita, don't you think?" Addison shrugs, before smiling.

"Joe! Two margaritas!" Meredith shouts before turning around back in her seat, and Addison can finally breathe again.

"So have you tried all of their drinks?" Addison spits out before she says something very much worse than that.

"Many of them," says Meredith as she passes Addison a napkin.

Their fingers brush, and Addison's hands' tingle.

She tries to ignore it.

"And what about you," Meredith asks her.