SEVEN

All I Want For Christmas (Is To Give My Love Away)

The last thing that Addison Montgomery bargained for was to absolutely hate the game of surgical 'secret Santa'.

SEVEN

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Meredith Grey asks Addison Montgomery, as she continues to rub her sore feet.

"Yes..." Addison Montgomery purrs in delight before she can contain herself.

"I'm glad," Meredith smiles, and Addison nods, her breath caught in her throat.

"See, I knew this girl's night was going to be a great idea!" says Cristina.

"It wasn't even your idea!" Izzie teases.

"It IS a great idea, don't you think so?" Meredith asks Addison.

"Mmhmm-" Addison nods as Meredith continues to work on her feet.

The sensation of Meredith's delicate fingers over her bare skin sends shivers down Addison's spine, and she shifts with them, and Meredith asks her about it.

"Are you cold?" The blonde says in a concerned tone.

"N-no, I'm good..." says Addison, as she curses internally for stuttering.

'Why am I so nervous I can barely breathe!?' wonders Addison.

"We can get blankets," she offers, and Addison sighs when Meredith stops rubbing her feet so she can go grab a quilt, and fold it over her shoulders.

"Thanks," Addison whimpers as the covers envelop her.

"You're welcome," says Meredith, as she resumes massaging Addison.

"Ohh-" Addison can't stop herself from moaning when Meredith reaches a good spot.

"No wonder your feet are a wreck, you wear those seventeen-inch-heels all day," Meredith laughs.

'She notices me!' Addison can't help but feel her stomach flip at Meredith's words.

"Do you want me to do your calves as well?" Meredith inquires.

'Whoa wait what- I think I missed a few words there!?' Addison gasps.

"What?" says Addison, confused.

"Your calves, do you want me to massage them as well?" Asks Meredith.

"Oh, yeah, that sounds really nice," says Addison.

'Really REALLY nice,' thinks Addison in her head.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," Addison swears when Meredith works out her sore muscles.

"I'll take that as a good sign," Meredith chuckles as she works on Addison's other leg.

"That's fantastic," Addison whimpers, and she swears she can hear Meredith humming in approval.

"You really need it, huh," Meredith smiles, and Addison only groans in approval.

'Yeah, and I really need something else as well... Wait what!?' Addison's mind keeps on rumbling.

"I'm glad I can help make you feel better," Meredith says gently.

"You're too good at that," Addison whimpers, as she closes her eyes again.

"If she's good at that, then I bet-' Addison keeps having thought spirals.

"You're too good for me ego, Dr. Montgomery," Meredith smirks.