⭐️Chapter 29: Arrival💧

(Thank you Yurinefreecs12 for the beautiful art Piece :D)

(For the people who want to know how to send fanart: Instagram (Skypie14_) or tell me and tag me in book with the art)

Gon was sitting at a table with a computer in front of him and Killua standing next to him, as the small girl was on another chair pushing herself back on forth as the chair rolled from one side of the room to the other, giggling and cheering happily. Her bag was on Killua's back as he was trying to watch what gon was doing and keep an eye on the pets and Y/n at the same time.

Y/n continued to glide across the room, cheering happily, all the other people in the room were watching the female, both confused why a child is there alone and who are her parents

Y/n noticed Gon and Killua were doing something as they swiped Gon's hunter licences, they disappeared inside the computer. She rolled over on her chair and stared at the computer, blinking. Soon tears filled her eyes as she realized Gon and Killua left her.

"Onii-Channnn.... Killu-Oniisannnnn. Where did you goooo?" She cried as soon as the 2 males appeared again. Her crying stopped, she still looked sad.

"Onii-Chaannnn you left meee"

Gon, noticing the small female's sadness, he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a hug.

"Sorry Y/n-chan!" Gon said as the 2 hugged. Killua watched them

"Gon. The money is a big problem still." Killua said after Gon and Y/n stopped their hug. Y/n tilted her head.

"Money?" Confused about what the 2 males were saying, Gon told the small girl what was going on.

"Okie, I can give you my pocket money" Y/n picked up foxy from the table and unzipped the back to take out a cat, which was a piggy bank.

"Its okay Lil sis! You don't have to give us your money." Gon smiled at the small girl.

"I doubt it would even give us any help." Killua said, thinking the female barely had any money.

"Okie, Onii-Chan!" Y/n smiled at the male as she put the cat back into Foxy as she zipped him closed.

As the 2 males were figuring how to earn money, Y/n took her bag from Killua and opened it to find 2 heads popping out.

"Sowwy for waking you Cinnamon and Toffee." She said and patted the foxbears' heads.

As the day passed y/n was mostly sitting around with her pets watching as Gon and Killua try to get more money. Soon all of them were sitting at a fountain, Y/n was running around the fountain, chasing Cinnamon, while the rest of her pets were sitting around with gon and Killua who weren't so happy as Y/n.

"How much do we have left?" Gon asked Killua after he finished his drink, holding the female's in his other hand.

"Combined we're at 10.84 Million." Killua replied, as Gon let out a sigh. They lost a lot of money from what they were trying to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 1, today was the auction.

There were multiple stalls outside, Gon and Killua were holding onto the small female's hands, so she wouldn't run off, meaning she would be lost. With sadly leaving all her pets at the hotel, except for Foxy, who was sitting in her bag. They were walking around, trying to find Kurapika and Leorio.

"Wow! There are so many people!" Gon yelled out as they were walking around.

"But this market's purpose is to swindle people who have come for the auction."