⭐️Chapter 28: Bai Bai Whale Island 💧

(OMG THANK YOUU @artpression_s (On instagram) for the art <3 <3 <3)

With Gon and Killua talking in his room, Y/n was in the Living room, patching up the foxbear, after asking Aunt Mito to allow her to.

As Y/n wrapped up the paw in new bandages, she smiles at the foxbear cub, petting it's head.

"See, you're better now." She felt the foxbear move to sit on her lap, laying in it, as she was petting them

"I'm gonna name you... Toffee!" She smiles at the foxbear as she petted him. The foxbear sat up, as it's ear flickered and jumped off Y/n's lap and towards the back door, Y/n jumped up and followed behind the foxbear, finding it run towards another foxbear and nuzzles it.

"Aww!" the female smiled at the sight of what seemed to be the siblings, reunite.

"Aww Bai Bai!" Y/n turned to go inside, as she was going in, she noticed both of the Foxbear cubs followed her inside.

"You wanna stay with me..?" Taking it as a yes when they both jumped on the couch.

"Okay then you are Cinnamon!" She giggled and petted the foxbear cubs heads.

Soon as Aunt Mito was finished putting the washing out she jumped at seeing Y/n sitting with 4 animals, a Pig, 2 foxbear cubs and a giant menacing Fox like creature.

"W-where did all these animals come from?!"

~~

"Bai!" Y/n waved towards Aunt Mito and Gon's Grandma as her newest pets, Toffee and Cinnamon were sleeping inside of her bag, sleeping together, while she was holding Foxy in her arms and Mr Oinks was next to her.

As they were further away, Gon and Killua caught Y/n up with what they were talking about while she was taking care of Cinnamon and Toffee.

"Greed Island?" Y/n asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah Gon believes it has some connection with his dad." Killua said, explaining about the game.

Y/n nods a bit, she could help them by using her nen to bring it to them, but considering she didn't know what it was, so she decided not to mention it.

She felt a small amount of movement in her backpack and two heads popped out the back, getting the attention of Gon and Killua

"Huh? Since when did you have more animals?!" Killua questioned while the small girl smiled at him.

"They liked my bag so they are coming with me, and that's Toffee and that's Cinnamon." She grinned at the male, who sighed while Gon took one of them out her bag and held it as Toffee, started to lick his face a bit.

"Did you know, someone told me that a good hunter can make friends with animals." Gon smiled.

"I'm a good hunter yay!" The small girl cheered.

As they continued to travel after a few hours a bird came, he had been sent from Milluki Zoldyck, Killua's older brother. Giving them more details about the Hunter website, to help find Greed Island

~~~

This book is over...

.

.

.

.

.

NOT! Did I get ya? No...okay.

Well first, Yes I did make Y/n get 2 foxbears lol, Thanks to you guys who gave me the name Cinnamon (Boy) and Toffee (girl) for the Foxbear Cubs.

Second, get ready for an updated version of the Nicknames, Y/n's Nen and probably a few others (relationships/what characters think of Y/n/what Y/n thinks of characters)

Thank you for reading!

On quotev this book has reached over 700 Hearts and Wattpad has 100K reads for this Book! Thank you, I would have probably never continued this book if you didn't enjoy it >~<

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night

~ Skypie out

(Also feel free to ask for art...I'm bored and I wanna draw)