⭐️Chapter 35: Escaping the spiders💧

(Thank you matchamochi.owo on Instagram for this adorable art!)

Y/n was asleep as Gon and Killua sat in a small room with Nobunaga watching them, to make sure they wouldn't escape the room. The room was small so no matter where any of them where, Nobunaga could see them.

Gon hisses a bit as he held his hand that was injured from being slammed into the rock table over and over. He glanced down at Y/n who was resting, her head resting on his leg and her body curled up on Killua's a bit.

Gon glanced over to his best friend, watching as his facial expression morphed from blank to a look of terror in his eyes, his fists tightened a bit at what ever was going on inside of Killua's head.

"You're wrong..." Killua muttered softly at first before standing up and yelling it loudly, causing the small child to fall from his lap, luckily gon grabbed her before she fell completely off the ground. Y/n started to open her eyes as she had been moved. She looked over at Killua.

"Killu-Oniisan...?" She mumbled softly and she watched Killua take small steps towards Nobunaga, seemingly ready to go and fight him. Nobunaga held onto the handle of his sword, candles were surrounding him, if anyone were to take a step inside, they wouldn't come back out alive.

A few more steps before Killua turned around and walked back, slamming his fist into the wall, a large crack appeared onto the wall before Killua sat himself back down onto the seat.

After what Killua did it was silent again for a bit, Y/n falling asleep again, this time on Gon's lap completely, not wanting her sleep to be disturbed by anyone. Foxy was sitting inside of her bag along with Mickey, Toffee and Cinnamon while Mr Oinks sat by Gon's legs.

"I wonder how leorio is doing.. I hope he was able to find Zepile." Gon said randomly out of the blue before glancing over to Killua who sat beside him. "Killua? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Killua spoke one word to gon, he tightened his fists to try and stop his hands from shaking. This caused Gon to frown a bit and look over at Nobunaga, who was listening to the conversation between the two

"Hey... Zepile taught us welding, exposing... What else was there?" Gon looked back over at Killua. "I forgot." Killua replied simply, he was still shaking a bit, trying to stop himself. "Was it side stomping, maybe?" Gon continued with this conversation. "I don't think it was that.."

"Gon.. I'll act as a decoy. Use that chance to escape." Killua told his friend. "Take Y/n with you to escape..." Gon's expressioned changed to frustration. "What are you talking about?"

"Seriously? Forget it." Nobunaga interrupted the conversation. "You're smart enough to know how much stronger I am. There won't be any chances.

"Shut up! I won't know until I try." Killua shot back at him as he stood up, his prior expression of terror changed more, fear was all Killua felt as he could hear Illumi telling him it wont work over and over with any idea he had. All that was important was that Gon and Y/n were out of here and safe. Even if Gon left behind Y/n - which he knew it wouldn't happen - Y/n would be safe. Hisoka is part of the spiders. They wouldn't harm her.

"Killua! What are you thinking?" Gon got up, moving Y/n to take her onto his back instead as she was fast asleep still through this chaos. "I will stop his shodachi, even if it kills me. Use the chance to run!" Gon stared at his friend before he hit him on the back of the head, surprising both Killua and Nobunaga.

"What was that for!" Killua grabbed onto Gon's shirt, Shaking him violently that it woke up the sleeping child on Gon's back. "Don't be selfish!" "Huh?!" "Don't talk about dying like it's nothing!" Gon shouted back at his friend.

"What?! You did the same thing earlier!" "I'm Allowed to do it! But you aren't!" Gon and Killua argued. Nobunaga just burst into laughter at the duo. "You can't use logic against an enhancer."

"We can't escape unless we're prepared to die stupid! You have no idea what I was thinking! Who's the selfish one?" Killua ignored Nobunaga as he continued arguing. "Yes I have no idea... because I'm stupid!"

"You kids are hilarious!" Nobunaga laughed as they argued. Y/n was fully awake by this time as she was still clinging onto Gon's back through the argument. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you or anything. Just behave yourselves. I know you're serious. Don't throw your lives away. Wait until the boss gets back. If he won't give his approval, you can leave. But if you try to escape, I will kill you. Don't make me draw it. If I pull it out, you die."

"Ah! I remember now!" Gon looks at Killua, suddenly remembering what Zepile had told them. "It was side-stepping! Welding, exposing and Sidestepping!" It took Killua a few moments before realising what Gon meant.

"Do you remember now."

"Yeah I do! How could I forget something so simple!" Killua and gon got into position ready to fight it seemed. Killua held Mr oinks under his arm as well as Y/n's bag was on the small girl's back now with the rest of her pets and plush.

"Let's go." As Nobunaga got ready to fight, the two males dashed to the sides, breaking the wall, causing rubble to fall a bit as they were escaping in a different way. y/n closed her eyes to prevent dust from getting into it as they hurried to escape.

Y/n held tightly onto Gon's jacket, scared that she would fall off, she could hear Nobunaga yelling and eventually they found themselves outside, reuniting with Killua and Mr oinks, who was terrified after what Killua did.

"Are you okay lil Sis?" Gon asked and looked back at the small child hiding her face into his back. A small nod came from her as they continued to run away from the hide out to safety.

"You were there with the spiders the whole time!" Killua yelled. "We thought Hisoka was going to kill us for loosing you. But he found you first then."

"I want to beat those guys."

"We would need to inprove our nen them... The fastest way would be to ask Kurapika." Killua told gon as they continued to get back to the city.

"Huh? Why?" Gon questioned Killua. "Because Kurapika is the chain user who defeated one of them." "Huh?!" "You didn't realize?"

"Is that really true?" "I'm confident about it. If it's true we have a chance because we learnt nen at the same time Kurapika did. We need to learn the abilities appropriate to our nens, and most importantly.. We need to strengthen to fight the troupe."

"And Kurapika is the key to finding those answers?"

Killua nods. "Yeah." Gon smiles as they continued to head back to the city to find Leorio and to contact Kurapika. They found Y/n, they could strengthen their nen and the group could all be back together.

All they need to do now is to call Kurapika

~
Hello! Sorry for the long long long wait. I was suffering from writers block and had no energy to write for a long time.

Hope you enjoyed. I want to promise an update soon (hopefully)

Thank you for reading and for those who still read this book and those who stopped reading for your support

~ Skypie