⭐️Chapter 31: Chains💧

(Thank you @ Shanksmidanks for the art Its amazing!!! :D)

Y/n had her eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, she wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. When she felt Feitan cover one of her ears, while the other was blocked from laying on his shoulder.

She started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around to see that Uvogin was finished with fighting the Mafia. As the group were going over to him, the female picked up her plushie and hugged it, she still felt slightly tired, She followed Feitan towards Uvogin. As a chain wrapped around Uvogin, Y/n looked up, trying to see where it was coming from, which she couldn't see.

He was taken away causing Machi to use her nen threads to attach it to Uvo. The group chased after, getting in a car that came from the mafia, as they drove after the car, where the kidnappers of Uvogin were.

The small female was sitting on Machi's lap and was looking out the window, looking at the nen thread that was attached to Uvo. There was a second thread, which was attached to the small female, it was tied around one of Machi's fingers as to know where the female was at most times, similar to how Hisoka has his bungee gum attached to her.

As the approached the car, the needle came loose, telling the group that the people who stole Uvo, now noticed the nen thread.

As they continued to chase after a cloth started to cover the car, causing Machi to grab the female, and jumped out. Y/n grabbed her plush, being unable to grab her other pets, making her furious at who ever would trap their car in the cloth.

As the group, except Nobunaga who was trapped, they looked at the person who tried trapping them.

"I wanna murder them." Y/n said, glaring at the person. Machi let go of the female as she wanted to kill the person. Feitan was the person who surprisingly stopped her, by grabbing the female's shirt collar, pulling her back slightly.

"Y/n, you can kill him, but lets do something else first." The male seemed to smirk under his mask slightly.

The group got back to the spider's hideout in Yorknew city, and Y/n had all of her animals back, so she wasn't as murderous as before. She followed the group where she was met up with familiar faces.

Her brother, Chrollo and the rest of the spiders