⭐️Chapter 4: Illu-Oniisan! 💧

There as only 369 applicants who had made it through so far.

As everyone ran behind Mr Satotz, in the Numere Wetland, trying to keep up with him.

"Pay attention now!" Satotz told the Applicants. "Be sure to stay very close behind me."

Y/n was running with Hisoka, well she was more being carried by her brother while he ran. After a bit she wanted to run with Killua and Gon so hisoka let her and secretly kept an eye on the small female

"Hai!" Gon and Killua looked at the small female, who was skipping next to them.

"Hi Y/n-chan!" Gon smiled at the small girl.

Killua looked at the small female and mumbled the word 'brat' under his breath as she walked with them, not the biggest fan of her, since she IS Hisoka's sister and had been with his brother so he didn't exactly know her.

"Gon.." Gon looked at Killua.

"huh" Gon looked at Killua waiting for an answer

"Let's move up"

"Okay." Gon replied to Killua " We don't want to loose site of the examiner"

"I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka.."

Killua continued "Staying to close to Hisoka is dangerous... I can smell it in the air."

Gon was confused at Killua's statement. "He doesn't smell?"

"Onii-Chan isn't dangerous..." Y/n said to the 2 males next to her. They both sweat dropped at hearing the female's statement, she probably didn't know but Hisoka did kill someone a few minutes ago...

As the 3 continued to run, Gon yelled out, calling Kurapika and Leorio

"Kurapika! Leorio! Killua says we should move up!" Killua seem to be displeased at Gon's actions.

"Hey..." Gon and Y/n looked at Killua"Can't you feel the tension surrounding us?"

"Idiot!" Leorio yelled back at Gon. "If I had the strength, I'd be there!"

"Don't worry about us!" Kurapika had told Gon.

"What?" Gon yelled back. Y/n was just listening to what her 3 friends were saying.

"Let's go Gon. Brat" Killua started to pick up the pace.

"My name is Y/n" She huffed and followed behind Killua, along with Gon.

As they continued, they couldn't find Satotz anywhere. As the trio ran, hearing screams all around them.

"I can hear screams all around us..." Gon said, worried for all the other applicants.

"Just stay on your guard.." Killua told the 2 who nodded.

"I wonder if Kura-Oniisan and Leo-Oniisan are Okay..." Y/n said softly.

"I'm sure they're fine." Gon smiled at the female, staying positive. Y/n dropped her plush on the ground and went back to grab it. She pulled it out of the Mud and noticed that Gon and Killua were gone from her sight.

"Kil-Oniisan? Gon-Onisan?" She looked around, not noticing the giant frog-in-waiting was walking away.

Her eyes started to swell up with tears not knowing where anyone was, she was lost.

"Hey kid, what's wrong?" A strange man asked as he went up to the small female who held a fox in her arms.

"I lost m-my friends and m-my Onii-chan!" She sniffed and wiped her tears.