⭐️Chapter 12: Ending the 4th Phase 💧

(Venus/AmethystEmpire, I Love this so much asdidsdfdfs T~T ❤❤❤❤ )

Y/n was being carried by Illumi as she was napping. After finding Hisoka, Illumi had left the female in the hands of Hisoka, while he went to bury himself underground til the phase ended.

Y/n started to slowly wake up, rubbing her eyes she noticed that Hisoka was sitting in his spot with butterflies.

"Pretty butterflies..." She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"You're awake~ How did you sleep my sweet little fox~" Hisoka looked in the direction of the waking female.

"Good..." After a few minutes of waking herself up fully. She started to chase the butterflies around, which were nearby Hisoka, he watched her with a smile on his face. Y/n was trying her best to catch a butterfly.

"Come here Mr butterfly! Let me catch you!" She said as she tried to grab the fragile insect.

Hisoka soon stood up. "I'll be back my sweet fox~ Don't go anywhere." Hisoka headed off as the female nodded her head. She soon heard moving bushes and looked to see Gon was quickly moving to follow Hisoka.

"Gon-Oniisan?" She tilted her head as a butterfly landed on her nose. She looked at her nose and took the red butterfly off her nose and let it sit on her finger.

"Hello Mr butterfly, my name is Y/n." She smiled at the creature that was resting on her finger. She had noticed that Foxy was sitting against the tree, where Hisoka was sitting. She noticed a few stitching in the stomach of Foxy, along with her pin '406' in the lap of the fox plush and a few other pins that Foxy was sitting on.

"Illu-Oniisan fixed you!" She smiled as she picked up foxy, as the butterfly fluttered off her finger.

"Foxy come." She said as the fox was surrounded by smoke as it appeared in front of her, and was double the size of the small girl.

"Sit!" Foxy sat in front of the small girl as she stood on her tippy toes and pets the fox's head.

"You deserve headpats too!" She giggled as she petted the fox.

~~~~~~

"Where is Onii-chan..." Y/n pouted as she was laying down with Foxy, and her head was on his back, as she was looking at the stars.

"Hisoka-Onii-Chan Lied to me!" She huffed and sat up. She looked at Foxy, who was sleeping, while his ears were up, listening to their surroundings. As she was about to get off, Foxy rolled and laid on top of the small child.

"Foxy! Get off!" She whined and tried to wiggle out from under him. Foxy growled softly as he didn't move, making the girl huff.

"I know I promised to Onii-chan to stay here, but he is taking too long!"

She said and was still trying to get Foxy off her, but he wasn't budging since he was more than double the size of her, a lot stronger strength wise and heavier than her.

As this continued until Y/n was too tired and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~

Soon as Y/n heard a horn sound and a voice.

"The fourth Phase Of the exam has just ended. Will the applicants please return to the starting point at once. You will be given an hour of extra time to get to the boat. If you do not return, you will fail the exam"

"Onii-chan lied... Let's go foxy." Y/n huffed as Foxy got off the female and changed into his plush form. Y/n held it close as she jumped to find Illumi coming out of a hole, he started to place the needles back into his face, changing into his disguise.

"Lets go." Illumi said and picked the female up so they could get going.

"Thank you Illu-Oniisan for fixing Foxy!" She smiled happily at him as they continued to go.

~~~~~~

"Now, we will check the tags of everyone here!" The lady, who was on the ship, spoke out to everyone there. Illumi had put the female down and she went to Killua to say hello, as she was ignoring her Oniisan for lying to her.

As everyone showed their tags she wrote down the names.

"#44 Hisoka, #53 Pokkle, # 99 Killua,#406 Y/n, #301 Gittarackur, #191 Bodoro, #294 Hanzo" The woman said as she wrote it down. "So only 7 applicants passed."

Y/n felt worried for Gon, Kurapika and Leorio, wondering where they were.

"Oh?" The woman looked up to see the 3 that Y/n was thinking about

"Gon-Oniisan!" Y/n yelled to the male getting his attention. "Kura-Oniisan! Leo-oniisan!" Gon grinned at the female and waved at her, while Kurapika and Leorio smiled at her.

"Just arrived at the last second." The female smiled "#404 Kurapika, #403 Leorio, #405 Gon. 10 applicants have passed to the final phase."

Y/n cheers as she saw all her friends were here.