⭐️Chapter 3: Onii-Chan Hisoka!💧

As the small female found herself waking up on the ground while laying her head on her plush fox. She looked around to see everyone around.

"Hey, Kurapika!" Gon smiled when he saw Kurapika and Leorio reach the top of the stairs.

"Kura-Oniisan! Leo-Oniisan!" Y/n cheered at seeing the 2 older males, as she rubbed her eyes.

"Is this our destination?" Kurapika asked and looked around.

"Satotz said we still have a while until we get there" Gon explained

"I see..." Kurapika looked and noticed the fog was fading. "The fog, its fading"

"Really?" Gon said as he got up and looked to see that it was true. There was still a lot of fog but they could see at least.

"The Nemere Wetland, Also known as swindlers Swamp" Satotz said "We must cross theses wetlands to reach Phase Two of the exam"

Y/n looked at the wetland. She was excited to see animals in the swamp.

"This is a place home to many bizarre animals, many of them being cunning insatiable creatures who deceive humans and prey upon them. Be very Careful." Satotz turned to look at the applicants and finally said "If you let them fool you... You're Dead"

Suddenly everyone became tense and were sweating slightly from the thought of being killed. Soon the door behind them closed leaving everyone else who didnt make it, behind.

"These Wetland creatures will use every trick in the book to fool his prey." Everyone looked back at Satotz as he continued to explain that they would go after them for their food.

"What a joke! How can they fool us when we're expecting it" Leorio replied.

Soon a voice yelled out, making everyone see a male

"Don't Let Them Fool You!" He yelled

"I said that they cant-" Leorio looked to see a male who was badly injured.

"D-dont fall for it..." He moved from where he was standing and was seeming to drag something. He pointed at Mr Satotz. "He is an Impostor!"

Majority gasped and looked at him, believing what the guy had said about Mr. Satotz.

The 'real examiner' pulled out a weird creature that looked like Mr Satotz.

Y/n wasn't really paying attention and got up. She noticed her Onii-Chan was getting ready to throw his cards.

Before another word was spoken, cards flew past the female and hit the 'examiner' While Mr Satotz caught the cards.

"I see...I see..." Hisoka said as he played with a deck of cards in his hands. "That settles it, you're the real one..."

Everyone looked at Mr Satotz to see him holding 3 cards in his hands, stopping him from being killed by the cards.

The half ape human, had realized that the guy who was holding him died, so he quickly ran away.

"The examiner's are hunters selected by the committee to preform this duty without pay. Any hunter, bearing the title we seek, would have been able to block that attack."

"I shall take that as a compliment. However if you decide to attack me again, for any reason, you will be disqualified." Hisoka agreed and soon the small female who was holding her plushie stood in front of Hisoka, puffing out her cheeks.

"Bad!" Everyone looked at the small female, horrified for what the child was doing. Everyone was praying for the small child to not die.

"Y/n-" Before Kurapika could grab the female, Hisoka bend down to her height and patted her head.

"Sorry My little fox~"

"You were a bad Onii-chan! You mustn't hurt people with cards!" That shocked practically everyone, except for one person, Illumi, who was in disguise.

'Y/n is related to...Hisoka...' The main 4 stared at the unlikely siblings, with the small girl huffing and telling her older brother off, while he was just slightly grinning and patting her head, saying sorry to the small girl

Soon everyone had seen birds starting to eat the dead 'Examiner'. Hisoka had covered the small female's eyes before she could see.

Soon the second part of the First Phase will begin...

~~~~~~

Wow thank you for the support on this book ^^ I didn't expect people would read this....

The book kinda was just written for my personal love of cute sibling relations between an older sibling and younger one, especially if its unexpected.

Also Y/n's Nen will appear soon :D What do you think it is?