⭐️Chapter 8: Treasure Hunt Begins💧

As they had reached their next destination, where the 3rd phase was.

Y/n opened her eyes to find Hisoka was waking her up, in their room, some how ending up there.

"Morning my sweet fox~" Hisoka said as he patted the female's head and watched her as she sat up, ubbing her eyes. The small female lifted her arms up, for him to pick her up. As he picked the female up he started to fix her messy hair slightly as the female was leaning against him and was still half asleep.

As Hisoka was fixing his sister's hair, they were heading out towards the exit since they were about to land at their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Y/n laid on the ground, feeling tired. She was resting on the top of trick tower. She was noticing a few people were disappearing so she decided to start to walk after a few minutes of resting. She was with Mr Oinks and Foxy, the plush was resting on the back of the pig while Y/n was walking next to them.

Y/n stepped on a plate ending up with her falling down, and Mr Oink squealed and landed next to her, with the fox plush gracefully landing on Y/n.

As the pig was running around the room like hay wire, Y/n got up and dusted the dust off of her clothing. She looked around and noticed a small wrist band.

"Mr Oinks!" She called him and the pig looked in her direction.

"I need help...." With the help of the pig, she stood on his back and grabbed the note and wrist band, putting it on.

"Thank youuu." She jumped off the back of the pig and read the note.

"Treasure hunt...?"

"Yes!" Y/n jumped at the sudden voice and looked to see a speaker. "Welcome to trick tower! My name is Lippo, I am the prison warden here, as well as the third examiner for the hunter exam" A voice had spoken out of the nearby speaker.

"The route you have chosen is Treasure Hunters, you and your pet will be digging for the items on the list to unlock the key and leave the room, while the prisoners will try and stop you. Good luck. Your timer is on your wrist band."

As the female looked forward to find a wall was going down to reveal what seemed to be multiple small islands, which seemed huge to the small girl, along with a giant room, seemingly going to make her dig for the key.

"Foxy come!" The female said as mist appeared around the plush, turning the plush into a real fox, that was larger and taller than the small female, and Mr Oinks.

"Foxy, Mr Oinks, Lets go treasure hunting!" Y/n said as she looked at the paper that revealed 10 items.

The items were a gold coin that had a skull on it, a glass bottle with a letter inside that was written to a mysterious princess, a eye patch, a pirate's trusty cutlass, Treasure chest with fake silver and gold inside, A parrots feather in a blue bag, a mini ship from a ship in a bottle, a broken compass, the flag from a pirate's ship and finally a drop of blood from a real pirate in a small bottle.

As the 2 animals slip up from the female, she went to the island in the middle and looked around, and started to dig to try and find an item.

" Do ya hear something" A voice was heard as the female quickly hid behind a barrel, and noticed people who were wearing cloaks were walking by, a group of about 20 maybe even more were walking by. She crawled by and noticed something shining out from under the sand inside of a broken down ship, she dug in the sand to pull out a coin that was a decoy since it had a small 'X' on the sides instead of a skull.

"We need to get the applicant to get rid of 72 years of our prison years..." A female was heard. "Which makes me be able to leave this place in a year."

Y/n covered her mouth, she was worried for Mr Oinks and Foxy. She noticed a small hole she crawled in the direction and tried to squeeze through which was a success, since a few of the prisoners entered into the broken ship hiding spot she was in.

She headed in the direction where Foxy had been digging and noticed the plush version of Foxy was being held by a prisoner.

"Tch, they seem to be a coward if the applicant is carrying around a plushie." The prisoner said as he placed it on the barrel nearby.

The female stayed quiet, shaking slightly.

This challenge was harder than she thought since of the number of Prisoners compared to her and her animals.

only 71 hours and 48 minutes remain....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have this weird cannon that Hisoka would use his Bungee gum on his sister and have it stuck on her so he can find her easily and drag her to him when needed

What do you think ^^ Hope you enjoyed (I'm gonna go read some fanfiction now-)