⭐️Chapter 33: Hide and Seek💧

@/secsinikolett on instagram! Thank you! I love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hide and seek was different to what a normal person would expect.

It started the same, one person counting while others hide.

"One... two... three! Ready or not here I come!" Y/n called out, she looked at Foxy, who transformed into its fox form, all of her animals stood together. "Go search." The animals scurried off.

The female took out a Pom-pom. "Snake Party. Find Chrollo-Oniisan." The snakes would appear and start to search.

Chrollo and Y/n would play a game of hide and seek which involved Nen. Hisoka enjoyed watching them when he was around. Since he would watch how their nens work.

"Zetsu... Chrollo-Oniisan is using Zetsu..." Y/n couldn't sense his Nen, she had to be careful what she did. "I need to hide..." The female ran though the building, she needed to hide before Chrollo would find her.

Chrollo and Y/n were both seekers. They hunt each other down in hide and seek. They have an item each which could be used to win the game, for Chrollo its a flower crown that he needs to place on Y/n's head, while for Y/n its a ring that she needed to place on Chrollo's finger. It was a lot harder for Y/n, due to her having foxy, who prier had placed the hat on Chrollo's head for Y/n to win. Nen was used, but they couldn't kill each other. that was a rule.

The female ran into a room where the other spiders sat, they never interfered with Hide and Seek, they have played with, but considering Chrollo and Y/n were the best at the game, and get really competitive, they stay out of it.

Y/n jumped up onto a window sill, looking around she noticed movement, she carefully scanned the room, before jumping away. Chrollo stood there. He was trying to be sneaky and place the flower crown on Y/n's head.

Y/n jumped down and started to run off, she needed to have a plan. She accidentally ran into a door though.

"Owie..." Rubbing her forehead, she soon thought of something.

"Thank you Mr Door for your help. Y/n got up and opened the door. Inside was the male that Feitan had tortured. He was heavily injured. The female smiled as she hid behind the rubble inside of the room.

The door opened, Chrollo entered. He scanned the Room carefully. The female closed her eyes, she created bombfetti and as it approached Chrollo, he would try to dodge it, but it surrounded him and instead of blowing up on him, it blew up around him.

'Smoke screen?' Chrollo realised and noticed Y/n try and place the ring on, he jump back quickly, though he was too late. the ring was on his finger.

"I win!" Y/n cheered happily. Chrollo smiled at the cheerful girl.

"Thats 135 to 244" Y/n smiled

"Only 109 more to beat you! I'll beat you soon Chrome!" Y/n giggled as her animals would head to where Y/n stood. "Well done everyone." Y/n pet all her animals happily.

~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka came back and sat with the spiders.

"What did I miss?"

"Y/n playing Hide and Seek with Chrollo."

"Aww I missed my little Fox playing hide and seek."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the waitt. I have exams-