𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐍

dawn, light, war, victory.

❝ i wonder which will get you killed faster—your loyalty or your stubbornness

i wonder which will get you killed faster—
your loyalty or your stubbornness.

we all wish to be understood, seen for who we truly are

we all crave glory, victory, lust.

— SEREIN

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 doesn't consider herself the hero type. she's a badass roman demigod with cool powers and an even cooler backstory to go with them. she's got everyone at camp wrapped around her little finger until a certain son of neptune shows up and drags her into a life of quests and bravery and death! she's sarcastic and cunning and powerful and surprisingly sweet to some. but more importantly, she hates percy jackson. she hates his stupid pretty sea green eyes, his stupid nonchalant heroic-ness, his stupid sarcastic comments, and she especially hates the way she can't help the butterflies she feels in her stomach every time she see's his lopsided smile.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 can't remember shit. all he knows is he woke up in the middle of nowhere, trained with some roman wolf deity, tirelessly runs away from monsters who just won't stay dead, carries a goddess?? to a roman camp full of crazy demigods who jump at the chance to kill him, and meets an annoying girl named dawn with really pretty eyes and a stupid smile he swears even aphrodite herself would be jealous of.

some would joke and say trouble is his middle name, but he swears it should just be amnesiac.

he is the soft rain that falls after dawn.
she glistens like the morning rays that hit the cristalline droplets of rain water in the early hours of the day.

they swear it's merely physical attraction but they hate how well they fit.

『 FOR AESTHETIC PURPOSES:  
read this book in the font,
trebuchet MS or times new roman.
dark mode is preferred, but whatever you feel
comfortable with is more important!
⁎⁺˳.

DISCLAIMERS!
i do not own percy jackson or any of the characters except my oc's.

TRIGGER WARNINGS!
this book may contain mature topics, gore, sexuality, and language. read at your own risk.

NOTE!
this story takes place during the son of neptune and hopefully will continue to the end of the blood of olympus +. it will be a slow burn! capital letters will end up being used.
i really hope you like it!!
<333

★彡ー DEDICATIONS!

smoremarshmellow
-CANYON-MOON

for being the sweetest ppl alive
on my other book <33

and

-astronogy

for being the sweetest & for having literally such
a good fanfic <33

this is :

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍!