IV.

~ l a n d s l i d e ~

I CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN AND I TURNED AROUND.
AND I SAW MY REFLECTION IN THE SNOW COVERED HILLS TILL THE LANDSLIDE BROUGHT ME DOWN.

        THE WALK TO OCTAVIAN'S DEAD STUFFED ANIMAL MAN CAVE WAS RATHER TIRESOME

        THE WALK TO OCTAVIAN'S DEAD STUFFED ANIMAL MAN CAVE WAS RATHER TIRESOME. The trio ended up running into everyone's favorite fawn, Don.

Of course, a certain green eyed boy just had to make a joke about his name resulting in a poke to the side from Dawn and a slight roll of her eyes.

His dumbass jokes were starting to grow on her.

They also passed some of the statues built in honor of the gods. A big statue of Dawn's mother stood as part of the centerpiece for the area. Percy noticed how similar Dawn looked to Victoria. They both had the same watery blue eyes and rosy cheeks. The same glint in their eyes like they were either thinking about:

A. how to kill you and make you feel stupid about it.

or B. how to make a fool fall in love with them.

Percy looked away from the statue and quickly brushed off his totally adhd induced thoughts.

He breathed out softly and began to glance over the light green hills. Things seemed almost picturesque. Well, aside from the big red flashes of lightning that washed over the monuments in blood colored light!

Blood lightning. This camp really just has everything doesnt it.

Percy looked at Dawn with a questioning glance as if to say: why am I not surprised that this camp randomly shoots colored lightning over small buildings.

Dawn chuckled a bit and her smile slowly subsided to a grimace.

"That's Temple Hill. Octopus must be busy. We'd better go over there."

"Octopus??"

"Sorry, I meant Octavian. The self righteous asshole. You know," she started. "sometimes the manipulative dicks can be attractive. But this guy, he makes it hard for even his whole cohort to like him." Percy raised an eyebrow at this and looked to Hazel for an explanation.

The curly haired girl only put a hand on Dawn's shoulder and smiled a bit with a sigh. "Dawn, please don't go for the manipulative hot guys or girls. Yes, they're hot, but you deserve someone good, and I really care about you. You don't deserve someone mean. And I know you can handle yourself, but still. You're like my best female friend. And most guys totally suck."

Hazel frowned, her eyes watering slightly at the thought of the older girl getting heartbroken. Percy almost cooed at how cute her small outburst was. Hazel really cared and it showed.

"Not you though Percy, you're pretty great. But don't you go for the hot manipulative ones too. Dawn's the only exception." she finished with a grin seeing Percy playfully roll his eyes. She knew he couldn't get mad at her.