III.

~ v a l e r i e -

WONT YOU COME ON OVER,
STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME,
OH, WHY DON'T YOU COME ON OVER, VALERIE?

❝ WONT YOU COME ON OVER,STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME,OH, WHY DON'T YOU COME ON OVER, VALERIE? ❞

        DAWN STOOD OUTSIDE THE PRINCIPIA LISTENING IN ON REYNA'S INTERROGATION. Normally, she didn't care much for new arrivals, but clearly this kid was different. She shivered a bit from the cool wind and looked down at what she was wearing with scrunched eyebrows. Old ripped mom jeans, fishnet tights under them, and a cropped, skin tight purple muscle shirt that had CAMP JUPITER written in bright yellow (extremely tacky.) letters. And of course, she was also wearing her black combat boots.

Maybe she needed some warmer clothes.

It was still summer though, and she didn't want to waist any second where she could be outside without a sweater or jacket.

But she did love sweater weather season.

"Good luck with the augury, Percy Jackson," Dawn's head snapped up at Reyna's voice. "If Octavian let's you live, perhaps we can compare notes... about your past."

Oh my god, Reyna totally has a thing for him. Dawn scoffed a bit as she waited for them to walk out from Reyna's House Of Doom, as Dawn liked to call it.

The principia was the place where Reyna unintentionally scared the shit out of the newbies. Dawn loved to watch.

"So, how was the interrogation? She threaten you yet?"

Percy and Hazel jumped in surprise, Hazel's hand on her chest in an old fashioned way. Percy's eyes squinted a bit as he looked her up and down.

"Have you been standing there this whole time?"

she shrugged and waved a hand flippantly, "you wanna get some hot chocolate?"

Percy looked to Hazel with eyebrows raised, he noticed her bright smile.

"You know I do, Callie!" Dawn smiled brightly nodded her head, "Percy, you coming?"

He nodded and followed her and Hazel to the small coffee shop.

Dawn could already smell the sweet scent of brownies and chocolate. She looked to Percy to find him already staring at her looking away quickly after she noticed.

"That, Greenie, is the smell of heaven." She chirped, "We'll get some food here and then Haz and I will take you to get new clothes and get cleaned up."

Her powder blue ringed eyes flickered to his shirt. More specifically, the ripped parts.

"Your shirt is completely ripped and not in the fun way."

He blushed a little. The fun way? He decided to take note, and ignore.

"Greenie? That's the best you could come up with?"