33| Mom? I don't want to die

Thank you readers for reading this book!

Previously..........

"What is in it, mom?" I ask her...............

Now.................

"Adrien it id the dewdrops of a rare moonflower my Kwan's gave it to me but I didn't know the use she said to use it wisely and I knew I had to save her. I know how much she means to you". Emily gave Adrien an empathetic smile rubbing circles with her hand in comfort. Adrien day speechless, he sat patiently staring at y/n calm face he breath steady.

After 2 hours y/n felt electricity shoot through her body piercing through her stomach in a rough way.

She abruptly woke up from her slumber looking around her surroundings feeling anxious only to be engulfed in a bear hug, the hug felt warm and soft yet filled with overflowing emotions.

Y/n glances at the person who was literally on her, she senses the soft minty and vanilla scent sending butterflies in her stomach, recognizing the scent she hugged back feeling week.

Resting her head on his shoulder she whispers "what is the time right now?".

"You were out for 2 hours it's almost morning, you are week come on let's go home". Adrien said picking her up in bridal style, transforming into his alter form.

Jumping from building to building y/n quietly enjoyed the silence present around her, the breathtaking scent of Chat's cologne filling her mind. Her eyes felt tired, heavy eyelids dropping in exhaustion.

She reached her home from the window in arms of her night in shining armor holding her tight. Chat laid y/n on her bed pulling the covers and fluffing her pillow, draping the comforting warm fabric across her he heard y/n mumbling in her dream ignoring her continues murmurs her sat beside her stroking her hair in comfort.

Y/n's dream~
I was walking alone in a dark forest where everything was burned, my instincts took over my body my legs following my instincts until I saw a blue aura somewhere near a grove of multiple trees.

My eyes popped out of their socket widening in shock. I saw my mother in the woods fighting Xiong but I had defeated him how is he still alive. Only if I am dead or trapped in a dream. If I am dead I didn't even get to say goodbye to Adrien or Marinette.

I stood there frozen just staring at my mother who had captured Xiong. I jumped out of my skin letting out a terrifying scream because of the sudden presence of my mother. She looked at me with the same loving gaze only this thing the gaze was loving yet serious.

"Y/n dear, thank you for doing my job. I was ashamed letting you do my job of saving the people I love but now I trust you and I know you were destined in your present life to take down Xiong". She hugged me tears spilling from her eyes. I nodded.

"You know your father was the hooded man who had been helping Gabriel but he only did it bring me and Emily back well you know that it was not in my luck or my decision to stay you have to let go of me," "don't wonder where you are, you are in heaven. I called you here to have one last talk with my daughter before I am reborn. Look I took down Xiong in the afterword after you killed him so now he is stuck in hell but promises me that you forgive your father and take care of yourself because I never want to look at your devastating state again. Promise me". She whispered.

I ignore the curiosity burning through the walls of my brain only obligating her orders.
"I promise you, mother," these were my last words. My mother perished into ashes in front of my eyes while I stood there with no words whatsoever and came back to reality.

Y/n's Present~

I woke up all the moments that happened flooding through my mind like water rushing through a broken tap. I felt broken with the thought of never seeing my mother ever again. Looking around I suddenly attack Adrien with a hug crying in his arms sobbing.

"I-I saw my m-m-mom, and-she l-left me all-al-alone saying she n-needed to move t-to her next life. She said t-to-to forgive m-my d-d-dad" y/n stammered stumbling with her words. Adrien just comforted her in his warmth wanting her to calm down after she just came back from death.

"Please calm down princess, you and I both know you have forgiven your father and my father and you know that your mother has to move on some way or the other since it is her life too, princess you just had a rough time today after Xiong and his sinful things. Please calm your breathing, take a breath in and out.......in and out" he says calming her in the process. Y/n still sniffles while stammering and mumbling how she doesn't deserve a kind person like Adrien but let's be honest here she was being modest.

Later it was early morning and y/n found herself in Adrien's right warm embrace, both snuggled under the covers after the tiring day they just wanted a break and today was their lucky day since it was a holiday in high school.

She opened her eyes quietly stepping out of his embrace missing the warmth already.

She started preparing breakfast and bought it back to her finding Adrien wide awake sitting on the bedside.

"Hey, I made us breakfast". Y/n whispered setting the plate.
"Thanks, you know mother and father are worried about you we should visit them," she nodded in response and started eating her food list in thoughts. Finally, she was going to forgive her own father today.

Both Adrien and y/n reached his house only to find Mr. and Mrs. Agrest and your father sitting in the dining area discussing something.

"We are home", Adrien says holding y/n's hand reassuring her everything is fine, without wasting a second y/n went to her father pulling him aside to have a small talk.

"Father I know you were helping Mr. Agrest and I get why. I forgive you but I will take some days or a week to trust you again. I also met mom in my dream......well it was kind of a dream, don't worry she cannot come back it was written in her fate but she is doing fine in her new life, I can reassure you about that", y/n said weakly smiling dullness evident in her voice.

His father hugged her crying his eyes out silently. "Thank you for forgiving me it was never intentional I never meant to hurt you heck I didn't even know my child was howlean until I saw you pass out".

The Agrest's and l/n's were having lunch they all forgave each other for their past mistakes and turned to face the good side.

Adrien pulled y/n outside in his back yard holding her hand.

"Y/n thank you for almost sacrificing yourself to bring my mother back you bought back the person I cared about back but I also didn't want to lose the person who I love. You know how much you scared me to death y/n I was scared that I will lose you". He was going to continue until y/n bought her index finger close to his lips gesturing him to quiet down.

"I am right in front of you Adrien you don't need to worry". She smiled the smile he loved about her.

"Well, that is why I wanted to ask you to be mine. Mine only". He said leaning in to kiss her, y/b didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Both of them flushed a color of pink which dusted their cheek merrily.

They were happy that everything was fine and nothing could ever break the bond again.

Even Kagami apologized only to be forgiven, Marinette and Luka became a thing while y/n kept Ladybug's identity as a secret. Master fu was proud of them and always felt proud. Y/n's dad and the Agrest's had a greater bond. Lastly, Adrien and y/n were finally together.

THE END!

Thank you reader so much for reading this book you opened this book and gave it a chance, I am thankful for that and I hope you enjoyed the journey of this story with me.