7| Highschool is something alright

Previously.......

"She is going to come to Paris". Adrien said for the last time.........

Now......

Y/n's POV

Yay! Finally, we arrive in Paris, huh I wonder how the paparazzi knew we were going to come. Y/n thought to herself as the car pulled up outside the airport as the driver kept driving I would see some nice statues and stuff like that, then I saw two silhouettes one in black and the other in red, they look familiar from my dream.

Wow, I have arrived at my mansion I guess? "Well, what was this and all for dad". I ask dad and he just says that I deserve it, later the stuff had already been placed in the house so I went to check my room it was great it had a wolf print on the wall it feels like dad already knows me and I take wolves as a good sign of fortune because ladybug never worked out for me, oh well finally I get to me master fu, without time traveling. I went by walking but I wore a black hoodie to cover myself from head to toe so that I don't have to deal with crazy fans, I entered master fu's apartment and I saw him meditating I did not disturb him because he already opened his eye "y/n what are you doing here without your superhero suit on". Fu said and I normally told him my story then I left that place and I got a message from my father to head home because I had to get ready and it said that there was something important that dad wanted to tell me I want it is. When I reached home I saw my dad he gave me a wave and told me "kiddo guess who is coming back your big bro and about the paparazzi night it is canceled due to someone akumatized I don't know what that word means but the reporter said me and you are going to go to school tomorrow". "Wow dad that is a lot of saying well now I will go to my room bye". Saying this I left wait my dad said akumatized isn't it one of the things I was supposed to do that maybe, let me ask Selene she would know it.

I went to my room and I saw Selene munching down some chocolates "hey Selene my dad said that someone was akumatized in Paris, do you know something about it". I ask her unaware of anything going on around me "Umm yes I forgot to tell you master fu told me to tell you about something very important so keep your ears open. Now listen I got to know that now onwards you are not going to see master fu every day it is not safe because remember, we would learn a lot about hawkmoth so.......he is kinda in Paris but let me finish master said that you are a very powerful miraculous and should not be seen anywhere remember those black and red silhouettes you saw those are the miraculous superheroes so you are not going to show up in front of them unless they need your help and I will tell you when the time will come okay until I say you should not do anything. It is just that hawkmoth must not know that the wolf miraculous is here now". Selene said sweetly but I needed my answer why does nobody tell me what is going on "Selene why is it that hawkmoth must not know". I asked and she just said, "y/n you should understand the superheroes are not the protectors, they are not as powerful as you are they cannot even imagine being that powerful while you have a lot of power which hawkmoth must not know to believe me later on you will get to know everything". Selene said to be sitting on my head then I saw some pigeons on a wire connected to my window, weird why is it there I open the window to see a zip line going from my window to outside the mansion I get so happy I start to jump around "yay dad thank you for bringing me a zip line". You said going down the hall hugging your dad while skipping back to your room, you went through the zip line and then did a flip landing perfectly on the ground.

Whereas your dad........

"Yes Gabriel, I will come the butterflies are ready right our master will need it and we will find the wolf miraculous". Your dad whispered in the phone while closing and liking his room and sitting on the couch.

------------------

-----------

Today is the day to go to school, I don't know what to wear or where to go at school well dad enrolled me to some fançoise Dupont high school, well I hope there are no bullies and stuff, well as y/n arrived at the high school she saw a lot of people running towards her and she kindly waited for everyone to approach her so many of them asked her for her autograph and she did give them all then she heard a girl screaming by which y/n had to cover her ear mentally "is it y/n l/n". The girl in yellow screeched and the only thing y/n did was give a nervous chuckle "umm yeah it is me". Y/n said nervously. "Wow, finally I get to meet you can I please get your autograph". Chloe said and you grinned giving her an autograph just then you walked to the principal's office and he gave you the timetable well your first class was English the class you were perfect at but you never thought of it in that way as you were about to enter class your teacher greeted you and you did the same and the teacher told you to introduce yourself which was nerve-racking "umm I am y/n l/n and I come from New York, I live with my dad and I hope we can become good friends". Y/n finished with a huff, in the end, the teacher said you to sit next to Adrien and Nino sat next to a girl named Alya and a girl named Marinette sat with Luka, huh these people have unique names you wonder and say in the first seat with Adrien who you did not meet till now but someone tapped your shoulder and you looked behind and saw that Alya girl "Hi I am Alya, do you wanna be friends". Alya said and I answered "sure, I think you are Alya, right?". You said and she nodded then I turned back to see a boy with emerald green eyes and soft lustrous blond hair soft-looking skin I think he was Adrien he waved at me and we both shook hands "Hi I am y/n". "Hey, nice meeting you. I am Adrien". Adrien said and he blushed a little I guess while he scratched the back of his neck 'did I say something wrong. I thought to myself.

"Oh, y/n I know we were supposed to meet my father and your father". Adrien said and I widened my eyes then nodded "oh yeah the paparazzi night was canceled that was the day I was going to meet you". T/n said then suddenly a loud crash was heard and Marinette, Adrien, and you ran in different directions while you hid behind the school and Selene came out of your school bag, "Selene what the hell was that!". You exclaimed looking at her she just let about a sigh and said "it is an Akuma remember and you are not supposed to transform......" Selene said but you cut her off "I know unless the superheroes need me because I am a protector". You say sadly and give Selene a piece of chocolate then in your sight you saw a building which was going to collapse under a kid you didn't know what to do but you ran........

Thanks for reading my stories it really makes me happy 😃