28| Don't trust Mistrustful

Previously......

The next thing Paris wanted was Kagami being akumatized.

now...

Kagami was akumatized due to Adrien's outburst on her, "Kagami why did you act in such a filthy way, I had expected better from you however I thought we were friends, you broke y/n and you don't even see it, she has been hurt it is painful for her and I know how you have been threatening her. I really think that we should end this friendship until you apologize to her". Those words rang in her ear while she was hunting for y/n and Adrien, her body was partially filled with guilt but half of her wanted revenge and only revenge.

Kagami turned into a monster which had fire striking eyes it was filled with hate, jealousy, guilt but most of all revenge, she jumped from building to building attacking people with a red glowing aura, it seemed like she was looking into that human to find out jealousy however if that person had jealousy they were worth being her slave and if not she would hurt them with the powerful red aura, Kagami started hurting people by wounding them, small cuts were evident on their bodies, the news started broadcasting Kagami while she spoke looking at the camera with her deadly eyes "listen, people of Paris, if you all want to live happily then turn y/n f/n the famous girl to me it is time for her nightmare, now the whole Paris is under mistrustful", she said with a harsh and intimidating voice, everything turned dark, clouds started to cover the sun and stars started to appear, her eyes were shining like the burning coal in the darkness. People took cover in their houses terrified by her manipulative personality.

Y/n sat in her room wondering about last night with Chat noir, for the first time in her life she felt loved, she was lost in thoughts until she heard glass crashing from a very tall building, she sprung in action on hearing the glass shatter in million pieces, "Selene I know my dad told me that I am grounded but Paris needs us, Selene howl to the moon". She said transforming into her alter-ego looking ecstatic. Letting her hair flow freely in the wind until she heard people crying looking vulnerable and terrified, an amused expression spread across her face, she looked around trying to figure out the culprit who destroyed half of the population of Paris, as she looked around someone pulled her inside a nearby ally almost startling her, soon she was prepared to attack at the unknown person who kidnapped her or that's what she thought as soon as she opened her eyes she met emerald green eyes stare into her own.

"Chat noir what are you doing here", she yelled, her eyes widened with surprise, without a warning Chat kept a hand on her mouth to reduce the noise to only hear muffling coming from her, he bought his face close to her while she stopped the muffling sound, "listen wolfie I can explain, the akumatized villain is really dangerous it is no ordinary villain and it has damaged a lot of people", he said sounding as if he is the reason of destruction.

"Okay, but where is Ladybug, isn't she suppose to lead us"

"Well she did not show up till now but we must stop mistrustful before more people are damaged, could you use your powers to heal them".

"Umm.....I can try but can you not do what you are doing right now"

"What am I doing?", he asks confused

"Chat can you stop leaning onto me", she whispered to him, blood rushed to her cheeks making her blush furiously. Chat was confused before realization hit him, he was too close to Howlean, flinching multiple times he instantly leaned against the wall on his side trying to act normal. Eventually, they heard another crashing sound but this time it sounded like a person crashed.

Chat noir's POV

I heard a crash of a human we really have to step up our game, I looked around the indistinct area only to see a red flash glow, it was mistrustful or Kagami, we are in this situation just because I messed up, I feel useless. "So what is the plan", I say sounding desperate to end this, "we need to go all out, you distract her until I find a way to get closer to her evilized object, by any chance do u know where it is?" she asked and I nodded before answering "it's in her ring however it seems hard". She looked at me with a confused face "come on, is the cat terrified, besides we can do it" she kept a comforting hand on my shoulder, I melted to her touch while she continued, "Chat it was never your mistake, some people just have problem with their temper". She whispered going to fight mistrustful.

I was shocked, how in the whole wide world did she know, did Howlean just read my mind? I know when I am overthinking. Howlean just read my mind but I don't have time to waste right now. In my mind her words kept on replaying, I was still in the trance until a sharp item scratched me, I glanced at the scratch to see my suit torn a bit, my eyes widened even though it hurt really bad I could not believe that the suite was torn, master fu said that it was made of magical materials which could not be destroyed, how is this even possible.

Misrustful had attacked me, I just have to distract her and dodge her until Howlean surprise attacks her. "hey you, yeah you the one who has trust issues", I say making her growl as anger boiled in the villain.

"I don't have any trust issues you animal", she barked in annoyance, I only kept dodging the laser beams coming from mistrustful's ring, while running on my four legs, hmm it looks like she does not like insults, that must be her weakness I thought. This villain ran towards me with full force grabbing me by my arm and tripping me using her leg I fell on the bare ground as I winced at the pain shot through my spine, she is really powerful it seems like she was sucking away my energy only to make my body weak and limp...

Hello people who are still reading this book I hope you are enjoying this book but don't worry I have saved the fluff for the end..... ;)