26| Fencing

Yeah so that is what I thought a girl Chat noir would look like, and I did make it 😂😂 this was the drawing I was talking about thanks for waiting Freefreeyou I appreciate it. Now onto the story...

Previously...

Did she know my identity, how is a cat related to me unless she knows who I am.............

Now...

It was a normal day at school and since there was a fencing competition today only fencers were allowed to come today, and I had to come my heart was throbbing since I was really nervous, as I reached school I changed into my fencing gear and saw Kagami approaching me with Adrien she was clinging onto him and I don't know why I was grunting my teeth by looking at her 'was I jealous, heck no how could I' I thought just as she approached Kagami started leaning a lot more on Adrien ', wow looks like they started dating in a day' Kagami smirked l lightly felt jealousy in me, "hi Adrien", I said greeting him with a sweet smile and glared at Kagami my eyes were piercing through her soul, I saw her glared back at me but I don't turn my attention towards Adrien, "Hey y/n ready for the big fencing match", "yeah I was born ready", I said going away and stood with the group beside me.

Kagami's POV
I made y/n really jealous my first part of the plan is complete, I went towards y/n and whispered in her ear "you don't belong with Adrien do you really think that he would ever want to be with a creature like you", she look surprised by my words and there was a priceless look on her face, I walked across from her and kissed Adrien's cheek, it made me feel better by just looking at her face.

Y/N was confused, she thought of concentrating on the fencing competition and then dealing with Kagami, the competition began, not many people were competitive until y/n and Kagami were head to head with each other, it looked like they wanted to strangle each other, y/n had the swift moves and moved her sword with the rhythm of the wind she swiftly attacked her while using her strategy by using the element of surprise, she backflipped and quickly tripped her, as she pointed the tip of the sword on Kagami's hand as Kagami fell on the ground. Y/n approached her with a helping hand which Kagami pushed away standing up on her own, "I used the element of surprise and you will see a lot of surprises coming up, it maybe is your game but I am the player her", y/n whispered smirking as she turned on her heels and walked away leaving an annoyed Kagami behind.

~at night~

Y/n sat beside her window looking outside at the shining lights of the city, she saw Selene sleeping on her pillow, y/n sighed remembering the latest argument with her dad.

FLASHBACK

"Finally you came back from your fencing practice, what took u so long", her dad questioned her while she set her fencing gear aside, "I am sorry da we had the competition stuff and I was kinda distracted after practice and I was wandering around", she answered she could see her dad frown in disbelief "listen here young lady, you are grounded from now onwards, you have freedom doesn't mean u can roam around without telling anyone a word about it or going with your bodyguard what if someone attacks you, huh?", he said sounding uncompromising, y/n went to her room with a scowl on her face, she rolled her eyes in frustration.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What did I really do", y/n said to herself whereas her dad was in another room he was having a conversation with someone special while y/n was intrigued to know what was the conversation about but his father had locked all the doors to avoid y/n from entering his room. Suddenly y/n heard a knock on her glass window making her collapse from her bed, Chat noir looked at her from the other side of the window, sympathy was seen on his face as he saw y/n fall from her bed, eventually, she approached him opening the window for the ally cat to enter her room, "Chat what are you doing here?" she said solemnly, Chat just gave her a cocky grin while standing against the wall to support his body, "I thought that my princess was missing his prince charming", excitement evident in his voice "in your dreams Chaton" she scoffed with that she sat on her bed looking at the view outside the window with a sorrowful look......again.

Y/n's POV

I don't know why but it's not just because my father grounded me, it hurts right in my heart but for another reason, it feels like my energy is draining by just playing the incident again and again in my head, the incident between me and Kagami, she is perfect while I here am useless the only thing heroic enough is for an average person to say to me is that I save Paris as my alter ego but it's my alter ego, not me, not the real me. I felt a pair of eyes on me quickly I snap my head in Chat's direction who is startled by my swift move it felt as if he was staring at me, but why? I evaded his eyes while he was scanning me as if there is something wrong with me "can you stop that" I snapped at him, he raised both his hands in the air in defeat.

"Sorry I was just observing" he jokes glancing at her multiple times, "no-I am sorry for snapping at you, even though your face had a priceless expression" she laughed, "hey y/n can I ask you something," Chat asked looking away, he saw the hurt in her eyes, y/n hummed in response "are you okay?". That one question made y/n's emotion burst out, she spaced out for a quite long time it was excruciating for her to keep her emotions hidden but she must avoid the outburst of her miraculous powers, she was still spacing out trying to figure out an answer that will satisfy Chat noir...

And I am sorry for not posting frequently but I will after this week!