18| Kwami room is only personalised

Previously......

Your hand slipped........

Now............

When your hand slipped it went under the desk and there was a button which you pressed accidentally "oh no guys, Tikki, Plagg, Pollen, ways, sass, Selene guys what is this". You asked looking at the now opened walls there were secret compartments all over your room and you did not know that near your desk was the small box and letter which you thought to read later on, "guys what is this". You asked again but then Plagg came out of your bag, "what is what, oh do you mean Ad-". Bubbles started to appear from his mouth "I mean Chat noir and you making puns and that kid pecking you". Plagg said before turning back to the other side as soon as he turned his eyes widened with full shock. You blushed at his sentence and became serious, "wait what are these many compartments". Plagg said as other kwamis looked at it, "yeah I don't know what and all this is but I can use these compartments for keeping your bed and all food look there is a mini-fridge fixed to the back of my bookshelf, and I can keep your medicines in the compartments". You screamed excited, "there is some time until all of my friends come so....let's start decorating". You said and with the help of your small creature friends, you made your room feel like it belongs to you.

You painted your walls with a wolf paw on it, inside the paw there was a kitty with a heart.

And then on the shelves you placed small but comfy beds and then kept all the medicines in the small compartment, you wrote small puns and jokes and hung them on your wall with some beads and pearls dangling, also in a lot of test tubes there were...

And then on the shelves you placed small but comfy beds and then kept all the medicines in the small compartment, you wrote small puns and jokes and hung them on your wall with some beads and pearls dangling, also in a lot of test tubes there were labeled test tubes on which weird things were written but it did not seem weird to you. "Okay so the tears of sadness go here, Plagg the other kwamis are sleeping so can you give me that next test tube". You said and that little creature huffed "yeah okay but only if I get chocolate and cheese, what is written on the tube". You smiled gleefully "it is written the golden years, and bring it carefully". You said and he did it after the placement of the test tubes you closed the small glass door of every single compartment. "How are the walls Plagg?". You asked and he said it was nice "now let me put the fairy lights and then the netted curtains". You said finally finishing it, and then you turned to the bed near the lamp and switched off the secret button, while all the compartments and secret section disappeared into the walls, your dad was out on a business trip so it was fine for you to have a sleepover but your brother Leo had moved to a hostel which made you sad but you held in the tears, snuggling in your pillows next to Plagg both of you eating chocolate and cheese while watching Tv suddenly you remember that Adrien cannot come to your sleepover which bugged you a lot so you dressed and took your backpack leaving the kwamis asleep on your table and Plagg on your soft pillow.

Y/n reached the Agreste mansion and rang the doorbell a camera came out of a small compartment which made you nervous while you cheekily smiled at the camera "umm hi, I am y/n f/m and wanted to talk to Mr. Agreste". You said and could hear a small gasp then the woman on the camera answered "come in". The large gates were wide open while you entered and so the door of the mansion opened and you could see Mr. Agreste's assistant leading you the way in, you saw him on top of some stair in the hall, he smiled a bit "Ms. y/n nice to meet you, your father has told a lot about you tell me what brings you here". He said in a stern voice intimidating you slightly, "It is nice meeting you sir". You bowed your head in respect, and continued "I was hoping if you would allow Adrien to my sleepover, you see it was just a program for us to be better friends and today's fencing classes were also shut down due to the Akuma". You said and his expression stayed "fine Ms. y/n I see you just as my daughter and believe you can give him progressive motivation, while both of you patch up your friendship I don't mind it but please see that Adrien doesn't change his attitude because of his other friends so you may take him, Natalie escort y/n to Adrien's room". He said now a smile appearing "thank you, sir". You said and went to his room and knocked when Natalie left.

"Natalie is it you come in". Adrien said you could feel sadness in his voice when you entered his eyes widened "y/n what are you doing here".

"Oh hi, I came to take you to my sleepover party". You said feeling him smile and grin like a child. "What my father allowed me".

"I asked him and he said it is fine". You said and he came on hugging you and snuggling in your neck his breath tickling your neck "thank you, you do know is that this means a lot to me". He said now breaking the hug and looking in your eyes straight "I know". You said now blushing "so pack up