17| Pun wars are not lame but a game

Previously......

Loud noises of glass crashing were heard.......

Now...........

You ran out of the school, you were not looking while crossing the road and a black car came with the fast speed you could move but you did not want to, a memory came in your head.......

Memory.........

"Hawkmoth is planning something big that Xiong wanted, he wants your miraculous, use the Jewell I gave you, read the letter I gave, and don't lose yourself in the family as I did you dad loves you dearly". Said y/n's mom in her memory or was it a vision.

Before the dream could end someone picked you up, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you protectively, you felt a warm touch it was Chat noir but you did not dare look at him, you held him tightly while digging your head in his neck, he chuckled lightly until he realized you were crying, he landed on a building and saw you crying now holding your backpack close to you, he hugged you, "I will come for you princess don't worry I will come". He said hugging you the last time even though he didn't want to leave but had to.

After Chat had gone to the battlefield you tried to get ahold of yourself and opened your bag to look at the kwamis "I cannot take you guys with me nor leave you here, so where is that flying suit, let me just wear it leave you at my house and then fight the Akuma". Saying this you changed into the flying suit with the mask and left your bag filled with kwamis in your room.

When you reached the top of the rooftop on which the fight was going, you saw Chat and Ladybug fighting a big statue-looking person, the next thing you knew that person started attacking you. "Listen How lean I am sorry please forgive me". Ladybug said and you had a shocked face, even though the fight was going on still you hugged her "I will always forgive you shall we do it as a team now". You said and she nodded, Ladybug pulled you and Chat in the ally.

"So what should we do, by the way, nice costumes you made".

"Thanks but it needed a little magic to be made, I think I cannot use my powers nor can you because you kwami is injured but we did not see the villain's power so how can we know what powers does it have". You said as you saw Chat, your smile faded, he looked a little distracted but from what, nothing could distract that Cat. You thought and finally asked "Chat what is going on you don't seem like yourself today".

"M-my friend was nearly dead by a car accident and she was crying, sorry if I am a little distracted". He said and you froze a bit "don't worry". You said, "now the plan is that we are going to go to the villain and fight it. Here take these earpieces". You said giving them those earpieces, you went to the Eiffel tower quickly finding out renegader a villain who wanted to punish people for betraying just because someone did that to him. " why are you doing this there are more people who are not going to lie to you and you can forgive those people for their mistake". Ladybug said while renegader snorted, "it does not matter". He said shooting out some bright lasers, "wait for guys it is not an Akuma it is a sentimonster because hawkmoth's miraculous needs repair don't worry this will be easy, I and Chat are going to distract her while you get the feather, it is in renegader's shoelace". You said and Ladybug did it and caught the feather while she could not de-evilize the feather she still held it and automatically it changed to a pure white color, the destruction was also cleared out by itself.

She and Chat held their fists for a fist bump "pound it". You all said but before any of you could say anything Chat ran without a word which reminded you that he was going to approach you "bye ladybug". You said and then said the word 'portalize' while going back to the building where Chat left you.

You sat where Chat left you and saw him approached he was having a smile on his face, "hello princess are you okay". He asked and he nodded then Chat held you by the waist and took you to your home, "thanks Chat for bringing me home if you want you can stay". You said and he nodded plopping on the bed beside you.

"So why was my princess crying". He asked with a sly grin as he came close to your face, you felt your face heat up and you blushed.

"I just remembered something and....it was a bit sad, my mother is gone and she does not want the same to happen to me". You said a little sad now, Chat started to loosen up his feeling also "hey, I get it my mother did not die but disappeared when I was small and I miss her desperately". Now a tear escaped from his eye and you had a sudden urge to hug him. He kept his head on your lap while you petted his soft blond hair. "Chat If you ever, in this whole world ever need me I am here just for you Chaton". You said still petting his hair and he smiled it was not a smirk but an actual smile it looks like he even blushed a little. "Thank you purrincess I am going to come here pawssibly everyday meow". He said making you smile.

"Then I am always gonna wait fur mew". You said and so the challenge began.

"Do you think you can beat me at the pun game purrincess?" He smirked and you answered back easily. "Paw-lease, I am better at the puns than mew could ever be". You smirked now your noses touching but the Chat kept all his force on you making you fall backward in the bed, while he was on you, "Well ma chéri, I am looking forward to your Pur-ceive and sweet puns". He said pecking you on the tip of your nose and quickly left because his miraculous started to beep which meant he was going to transform to his civilian form. "Bye Chaton". You said waving now you were a little sad but then got excited about the sleepover, you reached over your lamp switch but your hand slipped and.............