9| Emotional power beats everything

Previously.........

A loud thud was heard.....

Now.........

Adrien said a simple excuse and he went to hide in a small closet whereas y/n went to her trailer and grabbed her bag and headed out of that place heading straight to the dark ally where Selene floated out of her bag and y/n looked at her disappointed, she tapped her foot impatiently "Selene was that an Akuma". She was ashamed of herself. "Umm-yeah but you will not go". Y/n just sighed but she saw a black cat and a ladybug flying from building to building "hey Selene who are those guys". At that sentence Selene became pale but she answered it "they are um, the superheroes of Paris ". At that sentence, she froze but then dodging all the damage she ran not knowing where but she ran, finally stopping at master fu's apartment and she panted a but then stopped and broke in through the door which startled master fu. "Master fu, there are more superheroes, how come you never told me, and you are letting them face the world and not me why?". Y/n said with a skeptical look on her, face master fu took a deep breath as wayze jumped out of master fu's pocket, "y/n you are only going to show yourself when the superheroes need you okay, you are too powerful to be on your own yo finish the world or make the world a better place, those superheroes have the power of creation and destruction but these powers are nothing in front of your powers okay". Master fu calmly said and then said the same thing again that when time keeps coming he will keep revealing more secrets and poor y/n hearing it went to her own home but when she opened the news she heard something which made her the happiest person on earth.

News:

Hello people of Paris I am Nadia Chamak here reporting about a new supervillain who calls herself, crystal. There is no sign of ladybug or chat noir and it looks like that crystal has something to announce. "People of Paris's you will all be my servants and will serve my whereas ladybug and chat noir should give their miraculous or I will destroy the whole world with crystals and get it I am not bluffing". The Akuma said in an ordering tone listening to this there was a smirk on y/n's face but it kinda faded away "Selene can I go now, look these superheroes cannot do anything please". Y/n said and Selene nodded and y/n threw her hands in the air saying the magical words "Selene howl to the moon". As she transformed she saw blue glitter and snowflakes surrounding her, and soon she left jumping roof to roof.

Soon y/n arrived she saw the two superheroes in a crystal cage, y/n looked around to see if the akumatized person was around and she did not see anyone and whispered "umm, ladybug right? Why don't you use your lucky charm until I figure out something, but then she heard the red superhero with a marker and ladybug wrote that 'the first lucky charm did not work and at noir's cataclysm didn't work too'. At this y/n smirked looks like I came at the right time but the ladybug write in a really big word that they are going to transform so y/n and looked around and suddenly a crystal-like a figure was in front of her and it started to shoot some sharp crystals soon after dodging a lot of them she got bored and a little angry so in seconds stood in one place and yelled with her hands in front of her, her hands were positioned as if she was pushing something "ugh! Just stop in one place".she said with an irritated look and the akumatized person was paused and was frozen in place.

The look on ladybug and chats face was priceless. Y/n looked at her hands surprised at what she did but a smirk was found on her face. "Wow looks like there was an upgrade". She said her hands in the air "so you are crystal your name is original for hawkmoth to form well where is he huh?". She said and then went a little back "hawkmoth can you gear me iris me the owner of the wolf miraculous, I see you had been looking for me for a longtime, well now long time front of you where are you". Y/n said still confident until there was a small flashback in her head which made her frown.

Flashback~~~

No....just leave her, a woman said and she said something but it was not audible.

Y/n came back from the flashback and then looked around to see a butterfly outline on crystal's face whereas hawkmoth's voice was heard "how can this be possible, how is the wolf miraculous still here, listen up kid give me that". He said and y/n just shrugged "and why should I do that". She sassed and cat noir's eyes were widened. "You don't get it, but I will take that miraculous and I will have control over everyone and my master will be happy". He muttered the last part but y/n heard it but she just let it go, suddenly there were a lot of akumatized people and they all started to attack her but she dodged them easily and froze everyone, she sat on the ground and suddenly a flow of a powerful emotion-filled the air, she pushed it against her and a big ball of ice, water and fire formed which did not harm any of the akumatized people but it broke any Jewell which they were wearing which let out a bunch of black butterflies, she ten broke the large crystal box by just touching it which made her look surprised as much as the superheroes, y/n then let ladybug and chat out and ladybug de evilized every butterfly but as she let them all out

Y/n quickly held a butterfly and kissed her softly while whispering something which made the butterfly change its color and so did all the other ones changed their color, it was beautiful to see but there was a purple outline still seen in the sky, it was hawkmoth "I am going to come back yo achieve it soon you will see". Hawkmoth said y/n did not care anything she turned towards ladybug and she pinned her on the ground which made y/n chuckle "hey there ladybug pleasure meeting you". She said, "what are you, how did you come here, is that your miraculous". Ladybug said and y/n bluntly answered, "I am a miraculous protector, I can now help you on your missions and I was here because there was no way you could come out of that box". Y/n said and ladybug just did not care she just changed her mood "hey listen up missy or whatever you are, listen we are supposed to take care of Paris so I think you should just leave it to someone who has more experience than you". Ladybug spat out which made y/n's heart shatter but she stayed calm "umm actually I have my miraculous since I was 11 and I think you got yours now since you are 16". Y/n said but she regretted saying it. "So...........it doesn't matter just leave and don't come back". Saying this she saw y/n sigh and y/n left with tears in her eyes.

Chat's POV

Who is this girl what is ladybug doing, "ladybug what the hell did you just do, you let a miraculous protector who is somehow more powerful than we leave and she did not leave you made her leave because of your unpleasant way of talking, I can't believe it, ugh!. Saying this chat left.

Y/n's POV

I have to ask master what have he done to me..........