Everything Explained

-Tony POV-

Oh, shit.

I forgot that Fury was keeping a watch on me ever since I went a bit rogue on our last mission, let's just say that didn't end so well. Percy must've done something so that Fury and SHIELD would consider him dangerous.

"Guys. . . SHIELD took Percy."

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"Remember Bobby? That man we met on the Watson mission? He was the one who rented the van. And considering he works for SHIELD, Fury obviously ordered him and other people to kidnap Percy," I explained.

"I don't know who this SHIELD person is, but I don't like them," Paul said.

"It is okay. I do not like them either," Thor said, biting into a sandwich he made.

"SHIELD is a secret organization which we work with as the Avengers." Bruce explained to Sally, Paul, and Annabeth who all nodded.

"My theory is that, ever since Fury put up those extra security measures, he's been keeping track of our security cams. And Percy probably did something that he didn't like." Once I said that, Annabeths eyes widened. Like she knew exactly what he did which caused him to get kidnapped. And it looked like Paul and Sally did too. They just kept looking each other, mentally having a conversation.

I gave a small cough which gathered the attention of everyone once again. "You guys obviously seem to know what happened, so please share with the rest of the class." I particularly said to the trio who obviously knew something but wasn't telling us.

They all hesitated, as if they couldn't trust us enough to tell us. But after a sigh from each of them, they agreed to tell us.

-Annabeth POV-

"Do you know anything about the Greek gods?"

Thor's eyes widened. "I knew it! I suspected it, but I didn't know if my revelations were correct,"

"Yeah, I learned about mythology back in Highschool," Clint replied.

"Good, well, all of it is true."

•••••

"All of it!?" Bruce asked, his mouth wide open.

I nodded.

"So all the gods and goddesses-" Nat asked.

"Yep. All the monsters, gods, goddesses, heroes, they are all real," I stated.

"All of them?"

"Well, you have a Norse god right next to you. So it'll be pretty easy to think that there are Greek gods too. And our little camp? That's a training camp for people like me."

"People like you? Are you a goddess or something."

"Yeah, no. Percy was offered to become a god once. But no. We are the children of gods. My mother, is the goddess Athena. And my father, is a mortal; a professor living in San Francisco.
And Percy, well. He is the child of one of the big three. Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. Percy's father? Poseidon. The camp I was talking about is for demigods, that's what we call ourselves, those who are children of gods and goddesses."

Annabeth continues to explain, "Luke, the guy I told you about, he was the child of Hermes. Charlie Beckendorf is the child of Hephaestus. Silena, the child of Aphrodite. All my friends are like that. The camp just for girls? That camp is lead by Artemis, the goddess of the hunt. She looks around for girls to join her. They get to live forever unless killed in battle and are sworn off of men. Mr. D, our camp director. That's Dionysus. The god of wine. He was cast down here as punishment for a hundred years. And Mr. C? That's Chiron. The great teacher of the one and only Heracles. So we're assuming that Percy was using his powers, and the cameras caught him using them."

"Wait, he has powers?" Tony asked.

"Well, yeah. We all do. Sort of," Annabeth mumbled.

"What's your power?" Nat asked excitedly.

"Um, I don't have one. But I can probably score twice as high as Galileo on a IQ test. I have better strategy, I'm wise, I'm smart. Thats pretty much it."

"So you don't have powers? You can't fly? Or you can't turn invisible or anything?" Clint asked.

I sighed. "No, I cannot turn invisible or fly. That's what I get for being the daughter of the goddess of wisdom."

Clint frowned which caused Bruce to laugh.
"Wait, if Poseidon is Percy's father, then who are you?" Tony asked while pointing at Paul.

Paul raised his hand and said, "Me? I'm just a normal ol' highschool teacher."

Sally rests a hand on his shoulder. "He's Percy's stepfather."

"But if you're mortal, then how do you know of the gods and stuff?" Clint asked.

"He can see through the mist, which is the barrier keeping mortals from us demigods. Very few people have it. I'm not even sure if any of you guys have it. But I'm sure we'll figure that out soon enough."

"Oh makes sense."

"And another thing, I'm only telling you guys this because it's helping us find Percy, otherwise, I wouldn't have told you a thing. Very little mortals know of us and we'd like to keep it that way."

"Understood," Natasha nods, looking at all of us. We nod our heads as well.

"Okay, so now you have everything you need to know, let's go infiltrate SHIELD."

========

-Nick Fury POV-

Ever since we put the kid in the room, he's done nothing but irritate me. He's getting on my nerves.. He's been kicking everything around. He almost broke the metal bed. He makes these weird hand motions around his chest. Yes, of course I've seen some weird behavior when we put people in these rooms, but I didn't expect this. I've been contemplating admitting him into a mental asylum.

But when he isn't breaking things, he's just staring at the security camera we placed in the room. His file says he has ADHD, which is clearly shown by his never-ending movement around the room.

I decided to have another go with him, although I know it will end the same as it has every other time. I don't even know why I'm bothering with him at this point.

The guards that stood outside his door nodded at me when walked to the door. They unlocked it for me and I stepped in the room. He looked up and opened his mouth, no doubt to say something snarky. But before he could say anything, an agent ran in the room, a worried look on his face.

"Sir, we're being ambushed."

***********

Okay hi. This chapter was also pretty short. I'm trying to find a way to flow the chapters into one another. But on another note,

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 612 VIEWS. 41 VOTES AND 24 COMMENTS.

I know it isn't a lot compared to most stories, but it's a lot for me because it just really makes me feel happy inside because I know that people like and read my story. But again, this all happened because of you! I'm so grateful.
I love you allllll

Love, Milky Rose