Chapter 1- Discussion in hades

Asmodeus: Demon of lust
Abaddon: Demon of destruction
Demon Core: Demon of accident
Lucifer: Light bringer aka morning star
Claunt: Demon of wealth

Lucifer
"His daughter dare do that in the quest to seek for redemption I guess." Lucifer answered in mockery

"Funny how these creatures think they can outwit us." Asmodeus begin to narrate...

"Her grandfather Michael Gator , in his prime, lusted after someone's wife. I took the opportunity to infuse my spirit into him and he loved every bit of it. He chased after this woman with diligence and wisdom and in my power, he successfully slept with her, after series of sexual escapades, she got pregnant and out of shame, they both agreed to abort in her third months! So I gave them the curse of perpetual suffering and shame of which I'm allowed to even with the permission of the Almighty up there. Moreso, they couldn't do anything about that ...than to accept it."

He continues,

"Fifteen years later, he got married to a different woman and they gave birth and named the child Richard Gator, just to feed his ambitions and greed for wealth and prosperity unbeknownst to him, the curse upon their heads."

"However, Richard was smart and lucky one to have won the heart of Lillian who happens to have a strong Christian background for starters. That helped them to raise Akosua in the fear of God for a while until you know what? A curse is still a curse until broken though.

Lillian was a strong usher and deconess in church, her interest in the things of God gradually pulled her husband in till he was made an elder". He laughed, "When their daughter was sixteen, I didn't understand her growth and love for that scriptural union until I realized I had given them ample time to adjust to their faith it's about time I striked."

"So I did, strike. Re-invoking the familiar curse, Richard begun to see everything wrong with Lillian and everything perfect with that fresh graduate in the choir, Monica. I blessed him with the same spirit I had given to his father, coupled with worldly wisdom and schizophrenia to make him commit adultery with all mastery, PhD and boldness." He laughed heartily

"He had it so bad that he even quoted from Genesis by saying that, 'Abraham was given the go ahead to sleep with Haggai by his wife and God still blessed him, made him father of nations, so his wife had granted him the ticket to commit adultery. This when he was called to be queried and sanctioned by the Christian mission's board. Can you imagine that utter thwart buffoon!"

"His wife couldn't bear the pain and shame of his cheating scandal any longer. Monica, the homewrecker, also had the effontery to call her a useless woman using Richard 's phone which strike her last nerve so she filed for a divorce and moved to her hometown called Atebubu. After she had  left, my spirit also left Richard, fulfilled and well satiated."

There was a thunderous clap.

"He went into a state of desolation and utmost shock especially upon seeing the tears in their daughter's eyes."

"Out of desperation and confusion, he drove carelessly at 23:00pm to go after his ex wife, to bring her back and Demon Core -who had forseen a possible reconciliation -halted him from proceeding further along the Accra-Kumasi highway by giving him a little snapped-wind of somersault to  his car which rendered him partially crippled on the left leg till date."