Touching her soul

Elias

Holding her fragile frame as she falls under the power of my touch, I had meant to do that even before she thought of it...hugging her.

She may see it as a mere hug filled with her emotions and tears. Letting it all out to soak on my shoulder. Unbeknownst to her, the power of divinity I wield can seep into her spirit-being.

So this was what I was doing at the moment, touching her soul. The inner core of her being. A ministering presence unfathomable beyond human comprehension that makes one lose consciousness, fall down, roll on the ground or spin around.

I need to get through to the darkness that's eating her up knowing the evil one is after her, to claim her.

She is unconscious for a while, and this has to be because witness all that I'm doing to her with her physical eyes can cause extreme fear which may lead to insanity.

Akosua has not gotten to that level or ranking yet — where she can see things beyond the physical and face it head on. She is not that strong.

But with time I'll surely get her to that level where she'll see there's a lot going on beyond the physical.

She will be able to face demons head on, and I'll give her power to destroy their works and also to access the angelic realms where she can summon heavenly beings to do her bidding.

"Calm down, soul. It is well with you" I keep whispering to her

Ten hours later which is approximately one minute in the physical, she starts gaining consciousness.

"Where are we?" She asks looking around surprisingly

I have brought her to a path that leads  directly to where she stays

"How did you know where I stay?"

"I know because I'm with the all-knowing one" I answer and begins to see fear in her eyes

"Don't be afraid ok. You're safe"

I see her examining herself to check if she's alright but I feels changes within her

"Erm.. I - I don't feel comfortable. Can you please leave?" She says

I give her a short reassuring smile and take my leave

The evil one is after her life. I sensed his uncanny presence lingering around her and I know they're calling for war for this unique one.

I am going to protect her in anyway possible.

Comments and votes motivates me to update more