Another discussion in hades

Claunt

"Give us your status report on her" Lucifer demands

"I had an interruption from above my Lord, I nearly had her but-" He cuts me off by raising his hand

"Interruption and nearly are the two disgusting words I don't ever want to hear from you or anyone here! You had a little assignment to manipulate her thoughts, drive her out from the church and you failed miserably. Admit that and face your punishment!" Speaking vehemently

In the Satanic world, we derive satisfaction and more strength in causing destruction and winning souls for Lucifer. We are building an empire and increasing population in hell. So punishment in this sense means, our powers will be restricted from doing that and we'll be grounded for some number of days , months or even years.

In other words, if you see or hear the devil doing good instead of evil, he or she is being punished. Their power has been taken away from the...thus we're forced to go against what we represent and it cause us pain, disgrace.

No demon would like to flee from their host without causing damage and completing the task we've been commissioned to.

This is why we fight till out last breath when someone tries to cast us out and we return much stronger after a while.

Graciously, I was given just a day's punishment because my assignment on Akosua is on top of my master's list and he needs me to carry it out successfully at all cost.

Laying prostrate at his feet

"I'm sorry my master. I'll glady take my punishment but there's something else I'm planning to do. Seeing how she's been protected by a 'divine being' from above who is using a human body, why don't I enact that same approach?" I bring out my suggestion which i believe will pique his interest.

"Aha! You are now telling me what I want to hear" He gives a signal for his praises to be sang as he dance in glee.

Delighted about this new development

So we sing,

"All hail the Prince of darkness
Prince of the world
Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer !

Oh bringer of light
Who can shine so bright
Morning star!

You are so majestic and handsome
You possess the world at your feet"...the music goes on and on for an hour with different melodies

There's a power of his music and our voices which create a supernatural essence in the atmosphere. The type capable of controlling daily activities of people —our targets.

When the music ended, he calls me to the stage where he stands and shines a spotlight on me. Loud shouts of applause and ovation reverberate throughout the arena from my fellow cohorts, demons, angels, witches, principalities, rulers of darkness, wizards, marine spirits and every other entity present.

"With all the power infested in me from whoever up there....and by myself " He says whiles looking up  with laughter and we joined in chorus. Then he places a rustic bloody mantle on me, "you will be given this human body"

A minute later, I metamorphize into a handsome young doctor, 33 years old... the same age in mockery of that man died on the cross coz we know the significance of numbers. A projection is seen on the screen; my mansion, cars, wealth and of course the newly built ultramodern hospital I'll be working in, which is owned by my master—but in the earthly realm—they'll know him as my father.

"You will be meeting your target soon in our hospital. I have just created the perfect scene. Go and make me proud!" Lucifer says as he blows his breath on me, filling me with immense power than ever before.

There is a projection on the newspapers, TV stations and all over social media about the infamous young doctor who completed medical school at Cambridge University with first class and is doing well in the field of medicine..Dr. Claunt Luc...this person is me.

Wealth, fame, power and control is nothing to my master. He has the world at his feet.

Another projection of my beautiful innocent victim's father rushed to my hospital is seen.

"Thank you master" I bow and take my leave.

He has already set the pace for me.