Claunt is here

We need her.

Lucifer, my master, has instructed me to do all it takes, given me all  powers necessary to make her ours.

Why would the Almighty embede his love and protection over this lonely one? What else is there to save about her?

She is already struggling with life.

But what we need is the same thing He also needs. Not her beauty, her soul. The innocence of her soul is attractive.

She possess a gift in this soul and that's what we are fighting against. It's innocent because she doesn't know what she carries deep within her.

Her gift is infused the spirit of divine transformation. She may be one but her gift can affect millions of lives.

This is why we need her, to use her or destroy her for good.

My master, has granted me a divination power to see what's to come in the next twenty-four hours. Afterwards, I'll make a grand entry in her life.

Her focus now is on getting a scholarship and working part-time job to support herself and her poor father.

Hope we all know we won't let that happen at ease for her.

She needs to be frustrated to get anything good in life.

I presented myself from the troposphere as a crow landing on the rooftop of the church.

I am seeing my most precious possession-to-be stopping in her tracks by this ugly Pastor appearing from nowhere.

We had succeeded in work on her emotions and depressed her soul causing her to walk out from the church and not turning back.

How were "we" able to do that? It's simple...she gave into our will by giving us her will. Therefore, there was a spiritual transfer. She had the power to stop herself from feeling that way when her friend was trying  best to cheer her up to make her see the light during the ongoing service.

But she didn't... She decided to give into sadness and misery. Who could blame her? Her predicament is overwhelming to endure for a mere mortal who has done nothing wrong.

If I say 'we', I'm referencing to myself and the other angelic cohorts sent by master to supervise the operation for the day.

My vision —so sharp from where I stood will take only observant, highly sensitive and discerning people to see me in this crow form. There's nothing they can do about my presence, they'll know nothing and can do nothing about it unless, they're are powerful to have special gifts or prayerful enough to drive me away.

She was too adamant to leave. This Church with its physically appalling pastor have nothing better to offer her just words, nothing but empty words so why then did he stop her from running away.

I blow a dusty wind of hatred, the intent is to force my will into her, make her heart stubborn so she walks away defeated then I'll launch on my next plan of attack.

I see them engaging in some sort of conversation and anger boils from within me as I strain ears to listen...

"Akosua Xorlali... you're finally here!", the dimwit says approaching her presence.

She belongs to us pastor, stay clear!!! I keep repeating this through the dusty wind I had sent till it sinks in his spirit.

Receiving a signal in strange symbals sound, I see the Pastor turning his head to look straight into my direction with a smirk on his face.

I know you, we will never let you lay hands on this one. Know your place. Flee!

The command came with a strong power that caused my wings to flap away.

They're still our superiors in ranking so it's natural to feel overpowered by them.

I needed to report to master. We have a more interesting task to deal with than we had perceived earlier.

This Pastor is not human. A battle and a challenge we love.

I could have easily let her walk away with a flick of my power as she's gradually yielding, or sneakily listened to their conversation to know what to do next only if I was dealing with  humans.

But I can expertly sense this kind is a Seraphim from the heavenly realm disguised into a human body.

He was able to communicate with me using a musical instrument. They do this in an attempt to taunt us because our master Lucifer was and is proudly the best ever musician in the entire universe.

Re-strategizing this case, then it implies  I'll also need a human body.