Getting ready

Sirius decided to accompany the two girls to their new home as Remus was still tired from the recent full moon. They would floo to the Ministry of Magic in America, then floo to Seattle and drive down to Forks. 

"Everything ready girls?" Sirius asked as he knocked on Lyra's bedroom door. The girls decided to pack and then sleep in Lyra's bedroom. "Give me a moment. " Lyra shouted. "YES!!!" came the suspiciously over excited sound of Hermione. "Hermione please. Please. Please....." came the slightly muffled sound of Lyra pleading. "Oh fine. Get on with it." Hermione was heard saying. Not picking up anything to use against Hermione or his daughter, Sirius left to the dinning room to have his breakfast. 

In Lyra's room Hermione was sitting on a chair as Lyra combed and styled her hair. Hermione didn't want to do it but with relenting pleas and the puppy dog eyes from Lyra complete with the good looks of the Black's meant that Hermione finally relented. Hermione was also pleasantly surprised how gentle Lyra was being with her hair. Plus she wasn't using any Sleekeazy too. When Ginny did her hair, she was not as gentle and she had literally soaked her hair with the blasted hair product. As if reading her mind Lyra absent-mindedly started talking, "I don't like the too many hair products on my hair as it damages it. Just a select number to keep it healthy and nourished. Plus, everyone knows I just don't trust magazines like Witches Weekly or all those sort of witch guide magazines since I don't like being told how I'm supposed to dress and look."" Oh.. " was the only response that left Hermione's mouth."Oh indeed. Plus I love my hair in its natural state." Lyra said as she was braiding Hermione's hair. "Buts yours is so straight. Mine is a tangled mess." Hermione said. She liked this kind of normal talks with people sometimes and she missed it. Ever since the war ended they treated her as some kind of a goddess with some atrocious names like 'brains of the golden trio', 'brightest witch of her age' etc, etc. "Honey, your hair is beautiful just the way you are. Don't let the others tell you otherwise." Lyra said and said "All done." as she finished doing her hair. 

Hermione's hair~

Sirius POV~

To be totally honest, I don't want the girls to go. Not that I'm going to say anything against their decisions. Both of them looked so excited and my Snowflake, she had that smile on her face when I said yes to them going. She smiled at me with so much love and adoration, how could I ever say no. Plus, I'm the cool dad who happens to be smoking hot so yeah, I'm not one to break my daughter's heart. Anyways, Hermione's going too. The two of them can take care of each other.

Hermione and Lyra came down the stairs along with a tired Remus. "Moony, well you look like shite." Sirius barked out the comment and Remus let out a small laugh. "Good morning to you too Padfoot." Remus says. "Papa, you're all dressed up. Wow. That's a first." Lyra commented. And Sirius did dress up. Well. He was still good looking and he knew it. 

Padfoot's outfit~

Lyra's outfit~

Hermione's outfit~

Hermione's outfit~

Remus smiled as Harry prepared a fancy homemade meal

Remus smiled as Harry prepared a fancy homemade meal. Harry wore an apron with the caption 'Hot chef'. Lyra like Sirius had opted to keep her hair open in its full glory with a hair tie in her pocket (not like she was going to use it). "Mione you look great." Harry commented and she beamed at Harry. "Thanks Harry. Lyra picked it out for me." Hermione said as she turned to look at the other girl who simply shrugged. "You feeling better dad." Hermione asked as she  prepared tea for Remus as he liked it. "Yep. Just got to rest a bit more and it will suffice." Remus said. 

After breakfast, they got ready to leave. "Goodbye Remus. Goodbye Harry. See you later." Lyra said and hugged both of them. "Take care Lyra." Harry said and Remus wished for her to stay safe, not to forget locking the doors, no boys and the whole thing. Lyra simply smiled mischieviously, a smile that did nothing to comfort Remus, Harry and Sirius along with  her cryptic answer of "We'll see." and before Remus could say anything, Lyra had already floored and was gone. Sirius let out a booming laughter and waved goodbye to Harry and Remus and he too was gone in the green flames. Hermione went ahead and gave a fierce hug to Harry and gave another one to Remus. "Take care cub." Remus whispered. "I will. Take care of yourself dad." Hermione whispered back. "Don't get in trouble Mione." Harry commented with a smile. "Says the trouble magnet." Hermione commented back to which Harry gave a cheeky smile as she stepped inside the fire place and was lost in the green flames. 

In Forks~

Edward and Bella's friendship was slowly progressing much to the displeasure of Rosalie and the wolves in the Reserve. She still hadn't figured out their secret. Alice liked Bella but she couldn't wait for the arrival of the two mysterious girls. As Alice was humming to a song she abrubtly stopped and had a vision but this time the vision was in flashes and images. 

'The two girls came to their new home along with a man. It then changed to the black haired girl with a cold gaze, clearly unimpressed by the school, the brown haired girl with a warm smile and amusement written in her eyes. Flashed to their introduction in class. Alice could hear the black haired girl say her last name 'Black' as her silver grey eyes looked at the students but before the brown haired girl could introduce herself the vision changed again. The two girls trekking into the forest as they stopped and suddenly gasped as everything went black for Alice.'

Alice came out of her vision with a gasp and saw Jasper and Esme by her side while the others came inside the room slowly (as slow as vampires can be). Alice told them of her vision and Edward as well as Rosalie had a look of disgust when they heard the name 'Black'. Esme and Alice paid the name no mind while Jasper and Carlisle were silent. "Anyways," Alice continued to speak "they have great taste in clothes." to which Edward gave an unimpressed look and a smack on the back of his head from Alice. Before the bickering could continue Esme separated them with a clear "Children, behave." They all knew that these flashes were different from the other visions and they could only imagine why her last flash slowly became black. Alice was extremely positive that the two girls would be good for her family and she would keep telling Esme and Jasper about the  little details in the visions which she hadn't said before. Alice could hardly wait for the two girls to show up. 

--------------—------------------------

Wow. Another chapter done. The updates will be random and slow, maybe really slow. Bear with me. 

Vote and comment. I might include Wolfstar but the story would not be highly focused on romance (I think.) Details might change so bear with me again. The story will mainly be focused on our two girls. You (Lyra) and Hermione. 

Happy reading

Khonota~