Oh gods

Conner's P.O.V.

OMG they actually did it! Uh Oh I'm starting to sound like a fanboy. Who cares! I'll be like OTP! OTP! OTP!.I'll be such good friends with the Aphrodite cabin.I can't believe I jumped to stage three! NO I'm in stage four. MY LITTLE ADORABLE TRATIE JUST KISS AND KISS AND GET MARRIED AND KISS AND SUCK YOUR FACES OFF!!!!!! Yup definitely in stage four.So I was silently fanboying while Piper beside had a smile so big it almost came off her face.We watched them kiss.I kinda feel bad because I was recording them I had managed to also get the part where I asked them to do it. I'm glad Piper didn't see me recording them because she would slap the camara out off my hands.

Katie P.O.V.

Travis walked over to me and grabbed my waist which seemed unnecessary but whatever and leaned down to kiss me.As soon as it happened Fireworks burst in my brain.I put my hands in his hair and started to play with it.We were in this postion for maybe 30 seconds or something.I pulled away and and looked at Conner and Piper.Conner looked like he was fanboying inside or something while Piper had this huge smile on her face.Me and Travis stood akwardly be know beside each other and were madly blushing.Conner stood away from the door "Um,You guys can go" he akwardly said.I walked over  to him and slapped his cheek three times really hard.So hard that his cheek was red as a rose. "I really didn't know you could slap so hard" he muttered. I crossed my arms "Conner, I am famous for my slaps". "Wow" he muttered again. I turned to Travis "let's go" I said. Stoll No. 1 didn't say anything.He just walked out. I followed him out and saw Miranda."Miranda!" I said while running towards her.She looked up and said "What was Conner and Piper doing?". My face twisted in surprised "So no where have you been all day.Or What were you doing in there!?.Waaiitt a second,do you like Conner?" She blushed "No". "Um,hell yeah you do! You just freaking blushed".She didn't say anything."And to answer your question,Conner and Piper were setting Travis and me up"Miranda looked like she was going to say something but then Conner and Piper came out. Piper was yelling at Conner saying "YOU DID WHAT!! YOU KNOW THEY'RE JUST BOARDING THE FREAKING SHIP!!" While Conner was cowering in fear. "Ummmm.What are they talking about?" I asked. Gardiner just rolled her eyes "Who knows". "Good point" I said."Come on.You're needed in the fields". She started walking toward the fields and I followed her."What is up with the Demeter cabin liking the Hermes cabin" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes."I know more than five people in our cabin who like the Hermes kids and vice versa".Miranda pouted "How come all of our siblings tell you and not me?". "Cuz you're the fashion person and I'm the person that everybody tells their  crush". "But why" She asked. "I tell Piper then she tries to get them together" I said."Oh.Know let's go to fields" She said.She turned around to the direction of the fields.I looked over my shoulder.I saw Travis look at me and try to pretend that he was looking some where else.I turned my head and ran to my younger sister.

Who knew Conner could be a fanboy? I purposely made him say all that wacky stuff.Want me to say it all again and laugh your head off? Here it goes.MY LITTLE ADORABLE TRATIE JUST KISS AND KISS AND GET MARRIED AND KISS AND SUCK YOUR FACES OFF!!!!!! Yep that's Conner.Now time for a conversation! (heh remember Stoll No. 1)

Conner:Did I say that?

Me:Yes

Conner:Major fanboy moment 

Me:Yes

Conner:Isn't Tratie so cute!

Me:Yes

Conner:Is that all you're gonna say?

Me:Yes

Conner:

Conner:

Conner:Can I just hit her with a brick and ship her with it

Jason:NO

Jason:Tha Brick is mine!

Jason: #Brason #foreva #otp

Piper: HELP

~lena