The half dirty truth or dare

I'm really sorry I didn't update.Now you're going to throw me into a sack and feed me to the wolves.By the way It's a new day. THIS IS GOING TO BE WEIRD

Travis's POV

Today is truth or dare day! Me,Conner,Percy,Leo,Annabeth,Drew(If Silena wasn't dead I'd put her),Jessica ( An Aprodite OC kid),Jason and Piper play truth of dare.Me and Conner make our way to the Poseidon cabin.We are the last ones to arive.

"Where is Leo?" I ask

"He said he had work.Something about a bronze flappy bird" Percy answered

"Who wants to go first?" Piper asks

"I'll go first.Conner truth or dare?" Jason says

"Dare! The Stolls never chose truth" Conner replies

" I dare you to go kiss Miranda"

Conner gulps,gets up and walks out the door.We all look through a window (pretend there is a window)

Conner's POV

Why did I have to pick f***ing dare! I really like Miranda,I don't want to tell her It was a dare,she'll get fuming mad.I found Miranda at her cabin picking tomatoes (they have tomato vines on the cabin)

"What'cha doing?"

"What does It look like?'

"Picking tomatoes"

"Yeah,And why are you here anyway.Is this a prank?"

"No this is not a prank.I just came to give you this"

Conner quickly kissed her cheek and sped back here

"CONNER!" Miranda shouted

"That wasn't a real kiss" Annabeth stated

"Whatever.Anyway Percy truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Where did you have your wildest sexual fantasy?"

"At Middle school and no details"

Percy's POV

"Now my turn I dare Travis to kiss the first person that opens the door the lips"

"You didn't ask me truth or dare"

"Because you're a Stoll they always pick dare"

"Oh right,I forgot"

Then as in cue the door opened and katie stuck her head in.

"Dre-mmpffht!"

Travis crashed his lips on hers

"What the f*** Travis! Oh wait,truth or dare"

"Yup.Now Why did you say my name?" Drew says

"Lacy wanted you and Jessica to know that Octachel got together"

"YES! This calls for chocolate roses!" Drew and Jessica exclaim then run out (A/N I just threw them out cuz I want to)

"I'm coming with you! I have no idea what Octachel is but,I want chocolate roses"Piper shouts as she runs out (A/N Piper is one of my faves! I didn't really know what to do with her so I threw her out.Don't kill me!)

"Ooookay" Jason says (A/N bear with all of the 'says' I think of any other word)

Travis's POV

Okay so I have to kiss the first person that opens the door.Not so bad.I really hope that it's not someone like Drew or some or a guy,because I'm not gay (A/N I have nothing against gay people or bi)

Then the door opens Katie pops in! I smash my lips against hers,I feel fireworks for a second because I only kept them on there for a second.But, then Katie curses me! Joy! She then realizes that we are playing truth or dare.

Then it turns out just fine she says something about Octopus or something like that.

 PART ONE OF TRUTH OR DARE TRATIE

~A very scared person because her readers are going to kill her