What??

Katie's POV

Me and Miranda went snooping around in the Hermes cabin ( we are so evil in the inside).I came across this book that said "Do not enter! (I'm talking to you Conner!)" Curious I opened the book and dropped it.

On the front page It had MY name doodled with a plus sigh then TRAVIS'S name!

"F**k,F**K,F**K" I murmured

"What happened?" Miranda asked turning around

"That" I said pointing to the book

Miranda walked over and looked at the book

"I have no words"

I flipped through the pages there were more doodles of my name.

"Wait,I have an evil plan" I said rubbing my hands in anticipation

I told her the plan

"I'll stay here,you go" Miranda told me

I walked out of the cabin and headed to my cabin.I opened the door and as planed I found Travis on the roof secured with vines and other plants.

(A/N insert conversation from last chapter)

I waved my hand all the vines that held Travis.Fortunately he fell on a bed.

(A/N insert the conversation from last chapter)

Travis went out without a word

Miranda's POV

Katie went out to embarrass Travis,I'm snooping in the Hermes cabin,the usual.

Katie found out that Travis doodled her name.I'm sure It's usually the other way around.I found a small box with a lock that was open.Um...Ok what Hermes kid would leave a lock open? I was somehow attracted to it.Finally curiousosity over came me and I opened it and I was shocked.

It was a small notebook that said my name,and inside of that is doodles of my name.There is even a couple pages that say "Miranda+Conner"

I had to put my fist in my mouth from screaming of joy.I slowly put the book back in the box and the box back.I've seen too much.I'm done for the day.

I carefully walk out of the cabin.Hey! I don't want anyone seeing me.I walk to my cabin and find Katie flipping through the same notebook she found and biting her lip.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"Look at what he wrote!" Katie said showing me the book

I read it.It was about him and Katie,It was funny.

Oh,and me and Katie are taking a day off.No classes for us.No strawberry picking for us.No teaching winged horseback riding (A/N Demeter cabin teaches Peagus riding) No nothing.

"Oh and Conner has one of these dedicated to you"Katie said

"I know.I found it just after you left" I told

"Did you look inside?"She asked

"Yup" I said

"C'mon let's walk around camp" I say

"Yeah,this was getting boring" Katie puts the book down and stands up

"C'mon" she says

I grab her hand and start walking out

"Let's start near the basketball courts"

"Um..Ok?" She says

I know that a son of Apollo has a crush on Katie besides,I like to wrap plant around their feet so they trip.

"We can wrap plants around sons of Apollo feet"

"I like how you think" Katie replies

We run out the cabin and to the basketball courts.We have fun wrapping plants around campers feet.

That is happening right now outside.Katie and Miranda are growing plants around campers feet.Now my brothers are going out to play basketball.Also this is Lena.The real Lena.Not Katie who sometimes writes chapters in this book.The real daughter of Apollo Lena.Listen to the song on the side/top.It is really good.

~Lena (the real one)