What did I put on her roof you ask

Travis   POV

Me and Conner stayed up all night putting up those Chocolate bunnies.Don't ask me were we got all those bunnies,Conner knows.So I kinda maybe not really....Ugh I could go on so I'm just going to say it.IHAVEACRUSHONKATIEGARDNERFROMDEMETERCABIN.i feel better now.Wait, do I hear a certain person saying STOLLS GET YOUR FRIGGIN BUTTS OVER HERE!Yep it's Katie-kat.It jolted me and Conner out of sleep.We trudged over to the door and yanked it open.Gardner was standing maybe 10 or 9feet away from our cabin.She had her hands on her hips and her eyes glaring at us.Conner broke the silence and lazily said" what do you want Katie"."Yeah you woke us up from beauty sleep" I said.Katie was looking really cute so I had a smirk on my face.She rolled her eyes and replied"can you explain why the hell there are CHOCOLATE BUNNIES ON THE ROOF!"It was a prank Katie-kat I said."Don't call me that!"she snapped.Ouch I thought."And how come you only prank my cabin, she continued, why not the iris cabin or the Nemesis cabin what about those!"Now she was really hurting me."sorry" i said to soft for anyone to here.There was a quizzical look in her eyes,but then she said this "WHAT DID YOU SAY I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!"When she finish I had a weird memory of me saying "ready or not here i come!Why did that memory pop up?I rolled my eyes and went inside.

That was basically like the chappie What's on my roof.