This has nothing to do with the story

Hello peeps! This is just a cilche Meet the demigods: Tratie

MORTAL: Evan Jenterson

EVAN JENTERSON

Sup guys.Or if you are a girl: I'm free on Friday *wink wink*(gags). Last week an IDIOT stole my popularity.I WAS the hottest guy in school,The ladies man,The Team captain for the Football team (American Football),The awesomest ( That's not a word Evan) male in school.

This IDIOT whose name is Travis has stripped away all of those except for the player part.

I have seen a picture of Travis's girlfriend.Her name is Miranda Gardiner. She has blonde hair and green eyes.(This guy is so stupid). She is smoking hot.I MUST HAVE HER.

"Hey Travis! Can I see your girlfriend?" I ask

"Sure" He begins to pull a picture out of his locker but,I stop him

"No,I meant I wanted to see her in person"

"Well You're in luck! She and my brother are coming to pick me up!"

"Good,because I really wanted to see her" Travis eyes me suspiciously

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just a friendly line break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait at the steps of the school with Travis with my hands itching to take Miranda from him and do a certain thing with her (It's exactly what you think).

Finally a Lamborghini Veneno( It's real)comes up.I smile think Miranda must be rich.I glance over to Travis who is glaring at the car.

The car comes close.I see a boy and two girls.The boy looks like Travis,Travis never mentioned a twin(Stupid boy).Girl #1 has brown hair and green eyes.She look hot.Girl #2 has blonde hair and green eyes.This must be Miranda.

"Katie-Kat!" Travis runs of the steps and gives the girl with brown hair a kiss on the cheek.

"DUDE! Seriously you're cheating of your girlfriend right in front of her!"

"Random person,Miranda is my girlfriend" Travis's twin says

"Travis told me Miranda is his girlfriend"

"I never said this and this is the first day I've spoken to you" Travis replies

"Burnnn" Miranda whispered to Katie-Kat

"ALL RIGHT FIRST WHAT'S YOUR NAME!" Katie-Kat yells

A crowd of students watch.Either making googly eyes at Miranda,Katie-Kat,Travis's twin and Travis.Or just watching

"Evan Jenterson" I say proudly

"Okay,my name is Katie,this is my ha- sister Miranda and that's Conner her boyfriend"

"Travis never mentioned a twin"

"'Cuz he never had one.I'm his younger brother" Conner says

"Umm..." This is the first time in high school I have ever said Umm

Then a giant cow runs toward the car.I jump in front of the girls.Hey I want them to have their pretty faces but, Katie roughly pushes me to a wall where I hit my back really hard.

Travis,Conner and Katie both take out... baseball bats.Okkaay.Miranda brings out two rulers. Defintely weird.They both start to hit the cow until it falls down.

If you haven't guessed yet the COW is a hellhound and the baseball bats are swords and the rulers are daggers.

" Why the hell did you beat up a cow?!" I ask

Katie snaps her fingers" We found a cow and returned it to a farm"

Then I remember seeing them taking the cow back to a barn.

I straighten up forgeting what I did when I saw hot girls.

"Well ladies,I'm free this Saturday" I winked at both of them

The looked at me with pure disgust "I give uuuuuupp" Miranda says confusing me.

Miranda shrugs her shoulders and points a finger at my feet.Instantly vines grown around my feet.

"AAAAH! You-You...You witch!" I shouted

"Oh dearie she is not a witch she is demigod" Katie's words are like honey.

She points her finger at my feet and thicker vines grows around my feet.They don't stop growing until they meet my stomach.

"You're-you're...a demigod too?" I ask

" Yes.Me and Miranda are daughters of Demeter"

I turn my heads to the guys who LOOK more athletic then me.

"Well why are you two dating those losers.You guys can date me.The son of Poseidon"

Katie sucks in a deep breath.She grabs this slim phone from a backpack in the car and dials a number.

"Katie?" A male voice says

"Listen,Percy I got a mortal that thinks he is the son of Poseidon"

Well I was lying

" Demiface me" Percy says and ends the call

What the hell is a demiface?

Katie taps the black phone and dials a number

" 'kay where is this guy?" a male voice says

Katie shows the phone to me which I notice on the back it says H.A.H.I. On the screen I see a boy with black hair and green eyes.

"What's your name?" He asks me. He seems really serious

"Evan" I shot back

"Listen EVAN if you're the son of Poseidon show me your powers"

I don't say anything

"That's what I thought." He smiles like he won a bet "oh and my name is Percy Jackson and I'm the son of Poseidon"

I actually believe him.

"I know you met Katie Gardner and Miranda Gardiner the daughter of Demeter,Travis and Conner Stoll the sons of Hermes"

They all give evil smirks.I sigh.My pride has crumbled.I walk over to my BMW which seems like trash compared to the car Katie,Miranda and Conner have been riding on.I drive to a secret beach in near Long Island sound.I see a couple there.Looks like they're playing tag.

The girl has long blonde hair and is wearing a yellow tankini and the boy has curly brown hair and is wearing orange swimming trunks.

"Calypso,I got strawberries.Wanna eat them?"

Ugh.They seem so happy.Imma go to a different beach.

NOTE TO THE COOKIE MONSTERS:

1.IS THAT TOO LONG?

2.THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS AN CHAPTER

3.HELLO!

END NOTE TO COOKIE MONSTERS

~leisha