Oh crap

Travis'P.O.V.

So it was all normal until Katie asked the dreaded question whodoyoulike? I immediately started sweating.Katie looked at me with a worried face "you okay?".''Um... you know let's make a deal.I won't ask you this question if I don't answer it"Katie thought for a moment and replied" deal" I relaxed."Stoll it's your turn'' Katie reminded me" Yeah..um let me think" I thought and a question flew in my brain"What's your favorite flower?" I asked. I mean she's got to have one."She replied"Bleeding hearts" I had this weird image of a bleeding heart.Gardner saw my face "oh it doesn't look like that.My turn. hmm...oh! What prank did you do that turned out really funny but the aftereffects didn't turn out well"wow pretty hard it would either have to the golden mango or chocolate bunnies." It would probably have to be the golden mango or chocolate bunnies" I replied." my turn.Do you have an ex?" it kinda invades her privacy but I gotta know.Katie-kat turned to the window.After a moment she replied" Yeah, his name is Alex." I asked her"Why'd you break up?"She was still staring at the window." We didn't" I was still digging in her privacy."Then....what happened?"She still wasn't making eye contact. Must be really hard for her"He....he"her voice broke. She sat down on a box and put her face in her hands.It was really acaward for me.She looked up at me and said "He...he..DIED!"and she burst into tears.

Hmm i forgot what i'calling all of you.oh whatever i'll just call you whatever comes to mycrazy mind.