Really

Katie's P.O.V.

So when Travis said there is a back door I was like,Travis you big bitch why didn't you freaking tell me earlier!So I ran to the back of the shed with Stoll at my heels.I was about five feet away when I saw the door.I immediately ran faster which was a big mistake because I tripped over a pot.Luckily I caught myself like you know when you trip but you catch yourself by jumping on your foot,that's what i did.Once I recovered Travis said"Are you okay?"Whenever you trip or hurt yourself there is always someone who say are you okay.''If I wasn't I wouldn't be running''I replied.The gardening shed is really big it's more than 40 feet.Once we reached the door Travis said something that earned him a glare ''Uh..I also forgot to tell you that it's locked.''I just glared at him and said''Now you tell me REALLY now.What now if we can't escape'' Travis thought for a moment and said''We go back to the front door and play twenty questions'' I replied''Okay.Race you there!'' As I took off.When we got there I won."Okay I go first''I said "What godly parent would you have that's not Hermes or Poseidon?''Travis immediately said''Nike.What's your favorite food?'' Easy "Pasta" I said. ''Who do you like?'' I asked......

Sorry Travis I'm having you say who you like but,I'm evil MWAH HA HA HA HA HA.

Travis:I better practice my lines

Katie:You have lines?

Travis:Wait you mean you don't?

Katie:gem_in_the_artic never gave me lines

Travis:REALLY GEM_IN_THE_ARTIC! YOU GIVE ME LINES BUT NOT TO KATIE!

Me:Conner has lines and Erin

Travis:You mean Erin in my cabin?

Me:you mean you don't see new siblings come in your cabin?

Travis:Hey I'm too busy pranking other cabins

Katie:By other cabins I'm pretty sure your list of cabins to prank is Demeter cabin,Demeter cabin,Demeter cabin and on the list goes.

Travis:

Me:Admit it! The only cabin you prank is Demeter cabin

Travis:NEVER!!!

Me:That's too bad.Well you're going to regret it,remeber to practice your lines!

Travis:You're terrible

Katie:NO SHE'S NOT AND YOU KNOW BETTER TO QUESTION MY ANSWERS!

Travis*in a small voice* Yes ma'am

Me:That's better,but you're still getting it.