True Confessions time

Katie's     P.O.V.

So now it's true confessions time.I've known Travis ever since I came to camp,which was probably when I was ten year old and he was 11.Now here's the part I'm embarrassed to say,I like him.He has that curly hair that I want to comb my hands through.And that shade of blue in his eyes is just beautiful.We have the biggest camp rivalry but you that opposites attract.Remember how I said we came to camp together?You must be thinking that I liked him from the moment.I didn't.To me at that time he was just a boy with curly brown hair and blue eyes.During my third year at camp I started to like him.You could tell I liked him.I looked in his direction a lot and doodled his name in my diary.I must have been an awkward teen back then because he kept looking at me with a weird face.In reply I would shrug my shoulders as in to say"What?"Then he would look away.Anyway here is how we and Conner came to camp.

*Flashback*

I was in the woods looking for trying to stay away from monster.I was wearing a plain long sleeved purple shirt with the sleeves ripped from using them as bandages and some jeans with were in tatters.I held a giant hammer not that I used it a lot I had recently discovered that I had plant powers so I put them to good use.I heard some talking,it sounded like boys but around my age.They could be monsters I remained myself.I held my hammer ready to swing at any moment.I crept toward the voices."Are we almost there yet?"said voice 1 he sound about 9 years old."I told you I don't know mom said to look for a camp named Camp half-blood" He sounded 11 years old.Camp half-blood.I remember my dad saying to go there.I guess that's were I'm going I thought to myself.I toke a step forward and step on a branch.Oh no.The boys were gaining up on me.The on that sounded like 11 said"Show yourself !"I did the obvious thing."I ...I....I'm Katie Gardner.P-P-please don't hurt me I'm going to camp half-blood too."The boys relaxed. They looked like twins to me but one was taller by an inch.The 11 yr old said "I'm Travis Stoll and this is Conner Stoll.And how did you know we were going to Camp half-blood."I heard your conversation.And before we began I have plant power." Travis exclaimed"Really,I have this power to unlock a door when it's locked.Show me your power!" without a word I made a giant mushroom.Almost as tall as Travis. "woah that's really cool.Can I cilmb it?" I shruged my shoulders. "I am still going to try" He cilmb the mushroom and shouted "I the king of mushrooms"I cracked a smile. " anyway let's not stay here long.I don't want any monsters coming." I said.Travis jumped of the mushroom I shrinked I to normal size. "you can shrink it too?" Travis asked "yep" I said popping the p. Conner said "Next time I going on it" "sure" I said.We walked with our weapons.Travis and Conner had both had a small dagger.And I with my giant hammer.After 30 minutes I heard something.I stoped in my tracks and listened again.Definitly a hell hound. "Katie c'mon let's go !" Conner said "hell hound!!" I shouted and ran I saw a orange sign that said Camp half-blood. "Almost there you guys!"The Stolls were too busy runing to say thing. I turning around and made Ivy grow on the Hell hounds feet. Good thing it didn't sap my stengh.We were a hundred feet away and the hound was closing up on us. I grabbed Travis's wrist and ran as fast as I could. Conner was all ready inside and was telling us to hurry up. I made more ivy grow on the hounds feet.Then I lost Travis's grip. My hand was slippery and Travis was tiring.This time I didn't care were I touched him.I grabbed his hand.Yes people his hand.His eyes widened at shouted "watch where you're touching me" I replied with a quick "I don't care!"We made inside camp  Conner too widened his eyes.I realized I was holding  hands with a guy I met an hour ago. I blushed relesed my hand.I wiped my sweaty hand on jeans.I wasn't feeling cold any more so I toke off a jacket I had on.There must been a bubble around camp because the hell hound just turned away.A boy with an orange shirt that said Camp half-blood.Walked up to us and said " you guys must be new. I'll walk you over to the big house."

*end of flashback*

I had held his hand and wrist when I barely knew him.Pretty weird right?

That was probably the longest post I have done.No one has commented on what to call you so all just call you rainbow marshmellows.Bye Rainbow marshmellows

     ~Lena